Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by piefayth View Post
    Show me the stats normalized by overall class representation.
    Do it yourself? Surely there aren't as many DKs as e.g. hunters or pallies but it doesn't matter how you spin it. A representation below 1% in Arenas means that the class is utterly broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    When you are at the bottom only place to go is up!
    Be careful what you wish for, as you might just get it. When you're at the bottom, you can still go down. If DKs numbers are at zero, then yes as a damage dealing class your numbers can only go up. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MHMabrito View Post
    Frost DK is literally the best DPS class right now in Uldir and people are still complaining about them? Okay..

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../19#dataset=90

Theres also multiple DK's in top 500 rated 3v3 players in the world. Just because they're not flavor of the month for pvp, doesn't mean they're bad.
    Yeah, this happens every season, every xpac, eternally: bunch of whiny fools that think representation == relative strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    please stop licking windows long enough to realize this is the PVP FORUM. They are in fact 100% dumpster shit when it comes to PvP. All the Mythic+ and Mythic Uldir logs in the world arent going to change this FACT.
    oh yeah sorry , did'nt see it was a pvp only topics , i just clicked the topic on the mmo main page

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Frost DK is literally the best DPS class right now in Uldir and people are still complaining about them? Okay..
    Frost DK is excellent right now due to the strength of Breath of Sindragosa, an ability that nevertheless cannot be used effectively in competitive pvp. Death Knights are also - still - one of the squishiest, slowest classes in the game, which makes them an enormous liability in Arena.

Theres also multiple DK's in top 500 rated 3v3 players in the world. Just because they're not flavor of the month for pvp, doesn't mean they're bad.
    There are five DKs in the top 500 rated 3v3 players. Five. One percent.

The only people still playing DK competitively on ladder are the absolute best, most die-hard dedicated DK players - and they'd almost certainly rank higher if they played just about anything else.
    "Why has government been instituted at all? Because the passions of men will not conform to the dictates of reason and justice, without constraint." - Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    mages bitch about anything that counters them until one of the mage devs nerfs it into the ground.
    with kaplan on overwatch that likely means tigole.

lol you realize Kaplan = Tigole right?

They could be permanently deleted from the game - however unlikely, but it'd "literally" be worse.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    They could be permanently deleted from the game - however unlikely, but it'd "literally" be worse.
    At this point I don't even know if that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by EbonBehelit- View Post
    Frost DK is excellent right now due to the strength of Breath of Sindragosa, an ability that nevertheless cannot be used effectively in competitive pvp.
    BoS even without the heavy pvp nerfs couldnt be used in pvp because it can be countered by a simple root or WALKING.

What is even worse, all three MAJOR DAMAGE TALENTS, the three used to do pve dps, ColdHeart // FrostWyrmsFury // BreathofSindragosa are all still nerfed by 80-90% in PvP since nearly 2 years now. And since there are no alternative talents in PvE in each row, this 2 year nerf alone means at least -15% DPS in PvP because the PvE talents cannot be even used - thanks to to 80-90% damage nerfs to each of them.

Just to give an example about the scale of the nerfs:
    The 3 minute cooldown FrostWyrmsFury does ~20k CRIT damage, yes under a regular stormstrike. 3 minute cooldowns versus a regular ability.
    Last edited by Ange; 2018-10-13 at 12:47 AM.

im all for bring back Frost DKs as they were back in Cata. That was A LOT of fun and I felt strong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    I'm so glad DKs suck. I hate DKs so much. You guys all suck for playing one. Seriously get life. "anti magic shield" what a homo ability.

Blimey mate you need a lie down. I think someone got rodgered by one to many DKs in their life eh.