blizzcon virtual ticket ingame goodies

do we know the content for all of the games by now? i cant seem to find it

could only find overwatch skin, hs cardback and packs and wow cloak/banner so far. what about sc2, d3 and hots goodies?

i5-6600 3.3GHz|16 GB RAM|GeForce GTX 1070

The Unstoppable Force Eleccybubb's Avatar
    Hots is a mount I think.

Just waiting on SC2 and D3 goodies to be announced. Give it time matey.
    "Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!" Gilgamesh. (Final Fantasy 5)
    I refuse to be a slave of fate! I will be the master of my own future! Shir Gold. (Phantasy Star 2)
    Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose. Ayrton Senna. (3 times Formula 1 World Champion)

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post

could only find overwatch skin, hs cardback and packs and wow cloak/banner so far. what about sc2, d3 and hots goodies?
    For hots there is a shark mount, a banner and portrait. I have no idea about sc2 and for d3 I think they haven't announced yet, not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post

Yes, we almost know it all. No news for Star Craft or Diablo, though.

Sadly, no mount or pet for WoW.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Wow yeah they are really cool, I love blizzard.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some secret diablo gift they will give the virtual ticket holders. It looks like there is some diablo news coming and I feel like they usually release the in game goodies earlier.

Maybe I'm giving them too much credit. I bought the virtual ticket though. I mean, assuming the stream is working, its $50 for live access to a whole weekend of content. I've paid more for a shitty 30 minute fight on ppv

they just announced sc2 goodies to be worker skins (as every year). still no diablo 3? what could it be?

i5-6600 3.3GHz|16 GB RAM|GeForce GTX 1070

I expect nothing for diablo 3 as they are probably doing completely new game and did not add any content or reward to game since legion pre-purchase/necro pack (can not remeber what was later)