1. #1

    too much survivability???

    so we are going to face removing half the abilities for Dk/brewmaster and nerf the other half of the abilities continued with a kick in the face and make both these specs useless for the rest of the BFA. but please, stay with me.

    so in next pack or even in the one after that, we will introduce some of the abilities we took away into some new shitty gear system because thats how we balance classes, we like seesaw instead of actual balancing. and guess what? we call it new system for tanks that our devs in blizzard just worked their ass tirelessly to create for you dear players. now excuse us while we destroy the last Dk spec that worths more than a turd in current contents.

    because lets be honest, thats how blizzard works, they nerf the shit out of something for a few patchs/years then they BUFF it 3 times more instead of finding a balance point. and also why I dont see any talk about how OP Demon hunter tanks are? they are by far the most wanted tanks in BFA because they heal 2 times more than DKs and can travel to the end boss in 2 jumps because fuck reasonable mobility. while DKs only mobility either comes at the cost of a talent or is just slightly move faster for 3 sec.

  2. #2
    Immortal Mirishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Get off my lawn!
    Posts
    7,820
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    so we are going to face removing half the abilities for Dk/brewmaster and nerf the other half of the abilities continued with a kick in the face and make both these specs useless for the rest of the BFA. but please, stay with me.

    so in next pack or even in the one after that, we will introduce some of the abilities we took away into some new shitty gear system because thats how we balance classes, we like seesaw instead of actual balancing. and guess what? we call it new system for tanks that our devs in blizzard just worked their ass tirelessly to create for you dear players. now excuse us while we destroy the last Dk spec that worths more than a turd in current contents.

    because lets be honest, thats how blizzard works, they nerf the shit out of something for a few patchs/years then they BUFF it 3 times more instead of finding a balance point. and also why I dont see any talk about how OP Demon hunter tanks are? they are by far the most wanted tanks in BFA because they heal 2 times more than DKs and can travel to the end boss in 2 jumps because fuck reasonable mobility. while DKs only mobility either comes at the cost of a talent or is just slightly move faster for 3 sec.
    You do realize that you can make a point or express a concern without all the hyperbole, yes? Because raging about how they're going to 'delete half' the spells of 2 specs in the name of balance is just plain stupid.
    I'm not a defender of Blizzard, I'm an opponent of stupid.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    You do realize that you can make a point or express a concern without all the hyperbole, yes? Because raging about how they're going to 'delete half' the spells of 2 specs in the name of balance is just plain stupid.
    isnt it how wow worked so far? we got deleted talents from wotlk back in bfa, we got half our spells removed in wod just to add them back in legion/ some in bfa

    and isnt it how blizz works on balancing? is there a point im making that is not right ? we have seen over the past decade how they work stuff when they want to balance them. you can easily find patch text that for example X.0.1 = unholly Dk got 10x buff for spell X but then you see on X.0.5 or X.1.0 = unholly DK got -25x nerfed on the very same spell we taught is not powerful enough but 10x was so powerful, so instead if trying 5x we nerf it even more than it was before.

    so excuse me if it makes me angry when I still see the same shit after a decade of doing that and not learning anything.

  4. #4
    Hello ? What about prot palas? Forever forsaken?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Hello ? What about prot palas? Forever forsaken?
    dont worry, when blizz "suddenly" realizes that Demon hunters are too OP, they will drop the nerf hammer and then buff paladins ( probably after a whole pack or something ) and give you all the spells they took away back in wotlk or cata.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    dont worry, when blizz "suddenly" realizes that Demon hunters are too OP, they will drop the nerf hammer and then buff paladins ( probably after a whole pack or something ) and give you all the spells they took away back in wotlk or cata.
    Yea, fucking blizzard.

  7. #7
    You can’t have the cornerstones of previous expansions be overly popular. Soon DHs’ turn to follow that path
    WoW is in Whales/Dolphins/Minnows model
    Is WoW the video version of Progress Quest yet?
    Both above are links with information about WDM model and what Progress Quest is.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    You can’t have the cornerstones of previous expansions be overly popular. Soon DHs’ turn to follow that path
    Agree with this completely!

  9. #9
    Honestly I'd rather see the pallies, warriors and druids buffed than the other 3 nerfed.

  10. #10
    I wish they buffed druid and warriors instead of nerfing brm and bdk, but there is something pbvious in your rage post, you were not caring about other tanks lower than you, you want to be number one, dh will be op after nerfs right? You dont like that( dh being better than bdk) ,you want them to be nerfed also. Good point. Thats why blizzard nerfs. Because players dont care others if their spec is better than other class specs. Too much nerfed tank players were yellong out since beta, i guess you did not care. Even if you say you cared i wont beleive you. You made your point, i dont give a shit about this ops bdk. He earned it with this attitude.

  11. #11
    I'm just gonna leave this here for you all.


  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    dont worry, when blizz "suddenly" realizes that Demon hunters are too OP, they will drop the nerf hammer and then buff paladins ( probably after a whole pack or something ) and give you all the spells they took away back in wotlk or cata.
    DH tank dps is OP, but their survivability is hilariously bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •