Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Good news for DKs...things literally cant get any worse

When you are at the bottom only place to go is up!

And what is it that you wish to discuss in this thread?

The 8.1 informations to DK changes with lichborn (self-slow, why not?) are a good indication that it can get even worse.

Raids do not need Death Knight DPS for anything, if you stack anything you stack Rogues or Warlocks or anything else.
    Dungeons do not need Death Knight DPS. And guess what, DK-BLOOD is allready on the DEVS radar, what a farce with monk-tanks trivializing the raid content.
    PvP 1v1, 2v2, XvX you allready posted the fun facts.

The only niche DK's have is m+ tanking and the final straw is allready on the RADAR for changes (8.1).

GG Blizzard

Deleted
    More suprised that out of the few alliance teams there is, everyone plays human except NE when you are forced to play druid

Yeah on other seasons there hasn't been anyone in the last place.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    More suprised that out of the few alliance teams there is, everyone plays human except NE when you are forced to play druid
    Is that dark iron dwarfs at nr.9? Maybe they will overtake humans since they actually have a useful racial.

Im kinda surprised theres so few Demon Hunters with all the QQ on the forums about them being OP and all. They are the 3rd worst class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    The 8.1 informations to DK changes with lichborn (self-slow, why not?) are a good indication that it can get even worse.
    Whats worse than being in last place? U cant get worse than last place.

Frost DK is literally the best DPS class right now in Uldir and people are still complaining about them? Okay..

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../19#dataset=90

Theres also multiple DK's in top 500 rated 3v3 players in the world. Just because they're not flavor of the month for pvp, doesn't mean they're bad.
    Last edited by MHMabrito; 2018-10-12 at 04:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MHMabrito View Post
    Frost DK is literally the best DPS class right now in Uldir and people are still complaining about them? Okay..

And Shaman are literally one of the best dps and healer classes in pvp right now and people are still complaining about them? Okay..

GOSH, I wonder how we could possibly solve the conundrum as to why this is - OH! It's because you're posting in a pvp thread where Warlocks and DKs are competing to be the ultimate wheelchair class.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    When you are at the bottom only place to go is up!

I'm so glad DKs suck. I hate DKs so much. You guys all suck for playing one. Seriously get life. "anti magic shield" what a homo ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    And Shaman are literally one of the best dps and healer classes in pvp right now and people are still complaining about them? Okay..

GOSH, I wonder how we could possibly solve the conundrum as to why this is - OH! It's because you're posting in a pvp thread where Warlocks and DKs are competing to be the ultimate wheelchair class.
    Except theres a few dk's highly ranked. Just because they're not the best - doesn't mean they're terrible.

Theres also multiple DK's in top 500 rated 3v3 players in the world. Just because they're not flavor of the month for pvp, doesn't mean they're bad.
    OMG!!! THERE ARE 2 DK'S IN THE TOP 500 BOIZ AND GALZ!!! WE HAVE A CHANCE!!! yes!!! I am so exited and thrilled that there are 2 DK's barely holding on the the top 500, bless you for this info that we all already know! <3

Numbers matter, just a couple in the top 500 proves what a bad state they're in, of course, multi-rank 1 players will make it work with their friends, you're crazy if you think otherwise. Just don't try to downplay how bad they're in high rated PvP right now. I was able to push to 2.3k in legion with Scleave, now we'd be fortunate to hit rival because of how squishy dk's and locks are. But hey! you're not playing 1, so it shouldn't matter for you I suppose

Deleted
    66.6% Horde PvP, while Orcs+Bloodelf+Undead making almost 50% of total, but Human Racial still being called OP. Yes, yes, yes.
    Gnomes not even shown as Race in PvP.

and did'nt method had use a frost dk for their first world ? it seem there was like a frost dk at 3-4th place in dps but i could be wrong.

anyway...

i play dk frost and im always top 5 dps anything i do, mm+ or raid, so its pure bullshit to say that dk frost is in bad shape right now

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    and did'nt method had use a frost dk for their first world ? it seem there was like a frost dk at 3-4th place in dps but i could be wrong.

anyway...

i play dk frost and im always top 5 dps anything i do, mm+ or raid, so its pure bullshit to say that dk frost is in bad shape right now
    please stop licking windows long enough to realize this is the PVP FORUM. They are in fact 100% dumpster shit when it comes to PvP. All the Mythic+ and Mythic Uldir logs in the world arent going to change this FACT.

please stop licking windows long enough to realize this is the PVP FORUM. They are in fact 100% dumpster shit when it comes to PvP. All the Mythic+ and Mythic Uldir logs in the world arent going to change this FACT.
    No, DK has it's weak points - but its definitely not a garbage fire.. that would be the person playing it. Go look at ranked DK's and not the total amount of dk's.

No, DK has it's weak points - but its definitely not a garbage fire.. that would be the person playing it. Go look at ranked DK's and not the total amount of dk's.
    I am looking at rated DKs right now. There are ZERO in the top 149. There are FIVE DKs in the top 500 players. How is that good?

Show me the stats normalized by overall class representation.

Im kinda surprised theres so few Demon Hunters with all the QQ on the forums about them being OP and all. They are the 3rd worst class.
    mages bitch about anything that counters them until one of the mage devs nerfs it into the ground.
    with kaplan on overwatch that likely means tigole.