Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Everytime I verse monks they pop their Xuen and touch of karma and all I do is just fear them and wait for their ToK to go off than beat them into the ground.
    Wrong spec!
    I heal in the Arena and shoot things with a bow.
    PvP Moderator

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Everytime I verse monks they pop their Xuen and touch of karma and all I do is just fear them and wait for their ToK to go off than beat them into the ground.
    that doesn't work on undead monks ftw!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Wrong spec!
    My bad got a little ahead of myself.

  4. #24
    Elemental Lord Saverem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Old New New York
    Posts
    8,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Himhim View Post
    Whenever I do arena with anything other than %&^$!!! MW it's same crap every time, fight fight fight run run LEG SWEEP 50% dampening HERE COME THE FISTENING FIST FIST !!!!!!

    <dead>

    You just have to know how MWs work my dude. They have a PVP talent called WAY OF THE CRANE that literally costs 25% of their entire mana pool to use (unless they use mana tea before, then it's "just" 12.5%). If you see them glowing red. Just run away. Stun them, fear them, bop, incap, cyclone, blind, etc. You can use every CC except snares and root on them. It only lasts like 12s and if you can CC them then you just made them use 1/4 of their mana bar for nothing.

    You must be like 1200 rated if you crying about way of the crane MWs
    Last edited by Saverem; 2018-10-16 at 09:01 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

  5. #25
    Pit Lord SinR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    2,454
    This seems like something I need to tip extra for
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

    3DS FC 0920-0769-4582 Trainer: Y: SinR, OR: May. Safari: Wartortle/Octillery/Frogadier

    Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I had BfA Alpha. Now I has BfA Beta. Meh

  6. #26
    Just love the title
    Do you hear the voices too?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    You just have to know how MWs work my dude. They have a PVP talent called WAY OF THE CRANE that literally costs 25% of their entire mana pool to use (unless they use mana tea before, then it's "just" 12.5%). If you see them glowing red. Just run away. Stun them, fear them, bop, incap, cyclone, blind, etc. You can use every CC except snares and root on them. It only lasts like 12s and if you can CC them then you just made them use 1/4 of their mana bar for nothing.

    You must be like 1200 rated if you crying about way of the crane MWs
    warr cant blind. dosent matter if we run. they stun then its fisting time. they are smart.

  8. #28
    Elemental Lord Saverem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Old New New York
    Posts
    8,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Himhim View Post
    warr cant blind. dosent matter if we run. they stun then its fisting time. they are smart.
    War can stun, disarm, and fear. You can stun, incap, and bop. If you're both close enough to each other to both be stunned by LS, then you are doing it wrong. They can only use way of the crane once or twice per fight before they eventually go OOM, just have to be prepared for it.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

  9. #29
    I'd add it's only +35% damage to a healer base damage. Granted MW can setup a bit of burst with 3 guaranteed rsk+ triple bok+ good chances for a 4th rsk all in a ~6-7s window, but as said the price is high (25% fucking mana, 12.5% if mana tea but then it's even more telegraphed), very vulnerable to cc, melee range needed, which is dangerous for MWs...

    It's a bit of a joke to complain about it with war/pal honestly.

  10. #30
    pls bring this to blizz attention

  11. #31
    just wait for 8.1's 40sec cooldown Life Cocoon

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    gachiBASS Fisting is 300 bucks
    My name is Van
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

  13. #33
    Thought I'd let this thread run a little longer for OP to engage. Looks like it's done.
    I heal in the Arena and shoot things with a bow.
    PvP Moderator

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •