Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The team sure has recognize a lot of problem pointed right in alpha beta. The whole "oh there are a lot of feedback" isn't properly addressing this issue too, because just because there might be different voices doesn't mean you don't change anything.

I don't think Blizzard is too stupid to do stuff; i think they don't care because the playerbase is so tolerant at this point that it actually makes very little sense to make changes. Honestly the only way to address this issue of complacency is to vote with your wallet, but I doubt that will happen since most players are as complacent as the devs themselves right now and the biggest dissent is maybe complaining on the forums or unsub for a cycle or two, which honestly aren't very effective ways to get the point across.
    Last edited by david0925; 2018-10-13 at 01:17 PM.

The more interviews, AMAs, Q&As etc. I read/listen to the less I feel inclined to actually play the game. But it's not a big suprise. After all Ion is the guy who told us during WoD: "Random Death Touch is fun! What's the problem there in PvP?"
    These people are so out of touch. It's really fucking annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Things like long ramp up times for Shadow Priests and Feral Druids are major concerns because it essentially does make them irrelevant for the environment of Mythic +, and the team recognizes that as a problem.

Or try to move away from the goddamn ARPG combat where things die in a few seconds while on the move. Shadow Priest was one of my favorite specs long ago but then the game actually supported specs with long ramp-up times. This endless garbage GOGOGOGOGOGO-style design is at fault.

I soooo want to punch that smug face full of bullshit it's not even real.

The team is happy with how War Mode turned out.
    I had to read that twice lol

BRB, heading to bank to get a loan to buy a fucking baseball cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    They changed secondary stats twice in legion. But they changed secondary stats again in bfa beta so mainstats would outscale secondary stats. In bfa you will not get a lot more secondary stats than you already have right now. Maybe you will start with 20% haste and at the end of the expansion you will have 30%. Where in most other expansions you would have like 15% haste at the beginning and 40% at the end.
    Hm. I did not know they changed it like that in BFA. Still, I am of the opinion that your primary stat should be point for point your strongest stat.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Hm. I did not know they changed it like that in BFA. Still, I am of the opinion that your primary stat should be point for point your strongest stat.
    Primary stats do nothing and are boring. Secondary stats make the game fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Primary stats do nothing and are boring. Secondary stats make the game fun to play.
    So they should remove attack/spell power and crit then? Cause that's what your primary stat is. Those two stats in 1.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    So they should remove attack/spell power and crit then? Cause that's what your primary stat is. Those two stats in 1.
    Are you playing classic or something? ^^

Primary stats dont give crit anymore. They are just AP/Spellpower and some parry/dodge/armor for tanks but very little of it. They just make your spells hit harder without changing anything about the gameplay.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The "we told you our issues during beta" criticism is always tricky because there are many different people with many different opinions and play styles doing a variety of different content. It is impossible to please everyone, but they are always listening.

Yet not long ago he was saying about the poor communication.. Listening is part of that process.
    And again NO on the key issues like Azerite traits. total lack of anything to do at 120, opinions were the same
    BFA just wasn't good enough.

Ion just comes across as long as he's happy so should we.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    Him talking about bugs and people reporting them and fixing is tricky is such a deceitful statement. I've reported multiple herbalism nodes spawning under the objects and rocks (impossible to gather) in beta and on live multiple times especially Winter's Kisses in Tiragarde Sounds. Guess what? Blizzard still didn't move the locations of these nodes close to 2 months in into the expansion. I guess moving nodes from x location to y is so hard and takes so much coding.

Yes, I'm calling Ian, the "fake" game director, a liar.
    They have priorities on fixing bugs. If you report that the herb nodes also drop a ivl 370+ gear they might hotfix it in 20 mins. So basically they only fix fast bugs that benefit the plays.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Someones in denial a.k.a you.
    Denial about what? Just stated that it felt so desperate when they mentioned it so many times in the text.
    Liike "We can't tell you how many subs we have, but dude millions of people enjoy it."
    I don't really care about the population as long as it doesn't affect my gameplay, which it doesn't.
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Not interested in any new content as long as we have these dog shit classes and character progression; shove it up your ass, Ion.

Fire this fuck and get someone who knows how to design an RPG.

I'm going to make a spreadsheet to count how many times this guy has said "organically" in an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraMonk View Post
    Easily pleased with sub par quality. Just the type of audience Blizzard cater too.
    BFA is much better than legiondaries. It has everthing legion had plus a bunch of systems which everyone loves

I'm sick of Ion's stupid smug face and condescending tone.