Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Down with the Patriarchy ! (and cue to the Kremlin pure rage)

No it's not a ''bait'' thread'. The title is 100% accurate. It's about the patriarchy getting massively owned.

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...russia/571333/

Patriarch Bartholomew
    This no doubt came up in your near minute by minute search of any article using the word patriarchy.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

It's tough to cheer for anything religious, but good for Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Knew it was a sarahtasher thread, just came here to say that.
    Is this, yes or no, being a patriarcal oppression being knocked down a peg ?

i know you can just smell the bullshit from so far away :x

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    What is the BS in this thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    What is the BS in this thread ?
    I am amazed about your hard try to make some humour threads in an attempt to be funny. I'll tell you what really happen in everyone mind everytime we see one of those threads you make: we are collectively executing a facepalm.

You are well known here to be absolutly full of shit everytime you post, and you are not near close to be funny, at all, and your attempts to do so on a forum were you seem to pass way too much time are telling a lot about you.

Tu summarize: get a life, really, you are pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    I am amazed about your hard try to make some humour threads in an attempt to be funny. I'll tell you what really happen in everyone mind everytime we see one of those threads you make: we are collectively executing a facepalm.

You are well known here to be absolutly full of shit everytime you post, and you are not near close to be funny, at all, and your attempts to do so on a forum were you seem to pass way too much time are telling a lot about you.

I think she's funny during rants.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ditto this
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Do you think people would have come to see a thread titled ''Orthodox Ukrainians get an autocephalus seat ?''

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think people would have come to see a thread titled ''Orthodox Ukrainians get an autocephalus seat ?''
    So you admit you're just fishing? Because this thread is nothing and this news is nothing.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Waiting for the eventual "oh yeaaa and 'duh librulz arz TaKIngz jobz'" mocking speech that actually used to be the way sarahtasher typed in general and then realized it looked stupid so now uses it to false quote people to try to make them look stupid.

Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    So you admit you're just fishing? Because this thread is nothing and this news is nothing.
    Actually, in addition to the deep, deep, deep irony of the Orthodox church being centralized, this is a news on par with a papal election-it's also a slap for Putin, who use a lot the Orthodox Church.

(You do get the ''joke'' that the Orthodox church have actual patriarchs and ''national'' churches of the Orthodox faiths are centered on an ecclesial seat called the patriarchate [/I] ?)

Maybe Gabby Deutsch should be concerned with her own religion more than what other religions should do. I wonder why she is so interested in Israel.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Actually, in addition to the deep, deep, deep irony of the Orthodox church being centralized, this is a news on par with a papal election-it's also a slap for Putin, who use a lot the Orthodox Church.

(You do get the ''joke'' that the Orthodox church have actual patriarchs and ''national'' churches of the Orthodox faiths are centered on an ecclesial seat called the patriarchate [/I] ?)
    Everyone here understood what you were trying to do, if you have to explain your "joke", it is because it's not funny.

Get a life.

Everyone here understood what you were trying to do, if you have to explain your "joke", it is because it's not funny.

Get a life.
    Hello fellow white people-Gabby Deutch
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah we get it. It wasn't funny.

This news being on part with a papal election is lolworthy though.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Excuse me, do you have a point of reference for ''ecclesiastical news that does not involve priests with touchy hands ?