Tanking mythic+ 10 as prot pally

What ilevel can this be done on?

with a good group and cc I'd say 350

with a pug.. 365?

This has a lot of variables. Like your healer type and ilvl, the key, the affixes. I like well geared disc priests and take HotP to help them if stuff gets rough. For lower ilvl a monk is good too. Fortified weeks will be easier than tyrannical because you can just final stand a bad group down then kite with consecrated ground. Stay away from shrine keys too.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're looking to pug, good luck getting in a +10 grp with bad ilvl and bad raider.io. I'd say you need at least 370 ilvl and 850ish raider.io to get into a pug +10.

If you can join in on a guildie's group that won't mind your raider.io score, then I'd say 360 should be OK. Thing with tanks is they can't really get carried, if you're over there with 350 ilvl and you're getting carried by a 375 group, you won't be able to hold aggro from any of the DPS. You'll be useless there unless the 3 DPS are Rogues and Hunters with misdirect...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama