Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Oh, my bad. How much taxation is "enough" to qualify for voting? Can you link the law you are referring to here?

You think being in support of allowing taxpayers to vote means you also have to be in support of not earning a living wage? That's like assuming if you like wearing clothes you must be a fan of slave labor.

Oh right, its because just post nonsense whether you can back it up or not. My bad. But you are trying way too hard here.
    You spout your opinion to counter me, with nothing to back it up then insult me by saying I spout nonsense? Fucking ironic lmao. I can't take you seriously man.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You spout your opinion to counter me, with nothing to back it up then insult me by saying I spout nonsense? Fucking ironic lmao. I can't take you seriously man.
    And yet, you keep getting caught in lie after lie, being intellectually dishonest, acting as a Trump shill, and being a hypocrite.

That's all you do.

I only opened this thread to see which woke independent came up with such a disingenious title.

When have you ever backed yourself up with facts. Half the time your own article contradicts you in your own god damn op because you were too stupid to read it fully or understand what you read.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I only opened this thread to see which woke independent came up with such a disingenious title.
    With the others on vacation it's always Zenkai.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    When have you ever backed yourself up with facts. Half the time your own article contradicts you in your own god damn op because you were too stupid to read it fully or understand what you read.
    I post links all the time to back up my facts, in fact the only thing you have ever posted at me was attacks. Shall I go back and quote all the post you post at me? I promise you, none of them are full of useful information.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    With the others on vacation it's always Zenkai.
    Vacations come and go and I can't be bothered to keep track. Except for Skroe. That said, I wasn't surprised.

Bro do you even read?

YOU brought up that they pay less taxes.
    I asked you why this matters.

YOU claimed that supporting taxpayers being able to vote also means supporting people not earning a living wage.
    I asked you why you think these are joined at the hip.

And now you expect me to back up my statement that "taxpayers earn the right to vote"? I mean one of the key things that drove the colonists to revolt and create the USA was "taxation without representation". Do you seriously need citations of basic history?

Lol, yeah I'm the one spouting nonsense. /s

I post links all the time to back up my facts, in fact the only thing you have ever posted at me was attacks. Shall I go back and quote all the post you post at me? I promise you, none of them are full of useful information.
    I don't think you know what facts are. Then again, Trumpsters rarely do.

Calling out someone for their lies is not a personal attack, even you said so.

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL if you think they pay anything near in taxes as a average working US citizen and even if they worked for free they are still here illegally. They are a burden on our infrastructure it has been proving with facts.

I guess you're for slave wages and corroborate welfare that exploit these people why tax payers shoulder the burden? How Republican of you.
    The opposite is true, and has been true since millions of slaves came over from Africa. They are a huge net boon to the US productive capacity and tax revenue.
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    I find it ironic that everyone is going along with Fox's interpretation of what she said. If this had been a Republican, this board would have had a huge orgasm because they said they wanted illegals to vote for them. I am 100% sure she did not mean that she wants illegals to vote. But man the whine coming out of you guys is ridiculous. So easily triggered. So easy.
    Meanwhile, in another thread, conservatives are triggered by Elizabeth Warren taking a DNA test.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Meanwhile, in another thread, conservatives are triggered by Elizabeth Warren taking a DNA test.
    ... after they clamoured for it, for the record.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    ... after they clamoured for it, for the record.
    Meanwhile Trump, who's the guy who instigated the whole thing at a rally, is now calling it a "bogus test" on Twitter.

He really is a "fucking moron." Rex Tillerson was the most honest man there.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    OP is always the first one in line to carry a torch for Trump when Trump needs a "What he meant was..." interpreter, but apparently he can't do that for Democrats. Gee, I wonder why this woke guy has no clue what he's talking about.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

LOL if you think they pay anything near in taxes as a average working US citizen and even if they worked for free they are still here illegally. They are a burden on our infrastructure it has been proving with facts.

I guess you're for slave wages and corroborate welfare that exploit these people why tax payers shoulder the burden? How Republican of you.
    Ah there she is. We were wondering if you'd come back. A shame you only came back to refute someone's opinion rather than how wrong you were from the very start of this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Says the person that did the exact same thing, used an opinion with nothing to back it up and insults another person. So yes, you do spout nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Shall we go back and post when you did the same thing in addition to all of the articles you liked that contradict what you are saying, like this very thread?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    "Abrams may have simply been saying their interests would be represented"

Your own article admits that you don't really have grounds for making that accusation. Kudos on not reading your own source.
    what are there interests ?

Quote Originally Posted by dont care bear View Post
    what are there interests ?
    Not having their kids put in cages, I'd imagine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    OP is always the first one in line to carry a torch for Trump when Trump needs a "What he meant was..." interpreter, but apparently he can't do that for Democrats. Gee, I wonder why this woke guy has no clue what he's talking about.
    its almost like people have allegiance to political party's :O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Not having their kids put in cages, I'd imagine.
    that's nice but not really part of any political ideology or movement.

that's nice but not really part of any political ideology or movement.
    You asked what their interests are and I listed one and it most certainly is political ideology where you're not separated by countries because some orange fuckwit says it has to be this way.

- - - Updated - - -

its almost like people have allegiance to political party's :O
    There's allegiance and then there's ignoring stupidity because you like something. I'll give a guess as to what those that go "what he meant was" fall under.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You asked what their interests are and I listed one and it most certainly is political ideology where you're not separated by countries because some orange fuckwit says it has to be this way.

- - - Updated - - -

There's allegiance and then there's ignoring stupidity because you like something. I'll give a guess as to what those that go "what he meant was" fall under.
    that's pretty much any one who religiously follows any ism, which is a large chunk of the world.

also the no boarders globalist ideal is a part of some political ideology's. you have some free market capitalists, some liberals and some more pure versions of Marxism that follow it but its not a desire from them following that ideal, its a personal desire born out of there own need rather than the common good. and though it aligns with maybe your ideals now theres no saying once thats achieved those allies will remain so.

i mean who are those people what are there values, whats the religions, how important is that religion, whats there culture, are the patriarchal, matriarchal, egalitarian. do they really stand for globalism or just self interest? once there primary driving issue is resolved what will be there voting priority's ?

whats there stance on LGBTQ+ rights ?
    whats there stance on Women's rights ?
    whats there stance on Gun laws ?
    whats there stance on affirmative action ?

all im saying is before you make the mistake Labour is doing in the UK you might what to check that the enemy of your enemy is actually your friend.
    Last edited by mmoc56f3565a46; 2018-10-16 at 09:57 PM.