Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Trump being dishonest about a bet. Who would of guess?

Trump is the best and Yugest liar!

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    She might have native American roots.
    TAKE A DNA TEST!

*Takes a DNA test that shows a high likelyhood that her claims are correct

YEAH, WELL THAT DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING!

Y'all are fucking ridiculous.

So, when is Trump going to pay up and donate the $1M he promised to donate if she took the DNA test and it showed native American ancestry?

It boggles my mind how race is so important to some people. This should have never even come up as an issue to prove or disprove.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So, when is Trump going to pay up and donate the $1M he promised to donate if she took the DNA test and it showed native American ancestry?
    After he pays his taxes.

I think Trump should give the $1 million he promised when talking at his Trumpers to help Puerto Rico, that is if he can afford it.

Trumpkins will never accept this....it is a woman's claim proved to be fact by science. That's 3 things they are allergic too in one sentence. They can't even be around one of those things without breaking out in kekpocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hate to defend Trump, but if you watch the full context of the speech, he said that IF she was running for president, and IF they were debating, he would throw a DNA test at her (nicely, LOL) and THEN make her that offer.

So technically, it wasn't a real offer.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...even-though-he

Grandpa's senility is kicking in again.

"I didn't say that. You'd better read it again," Trump told reporters at the White House when asked about his $1 million offer.

Responding to a question about Warren's test, Trump said, "Who cares?"
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1051853260309573632

Good thing there's like, literal video of him making the offer. At a rally. In front of tons of his supporters.

Who I'm all sure will expect Trump to live up to his word and won't join Trump in pretending something that there is video evidence of is "FAKE NEWS".

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am 1/32th related to Adam and Eve... Why this is ever an issue is beyond me. Bigger issues about Warren than if she is Native American or Chinese for all that it matters.

You think video evidence will sway any Trumpsters? They will just lie and say the video was doctored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Trumpkins will never accept this....it is a woman's claim proved to be fact by science. That's 3 things they are allergic too in one sentence. They can't even be around one of those things without breaking out in kekpocks.
    Dude, the OP denied the claim backed by science in his opening post.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Dude, the OP denied the claim backed by science in his opening post.
    I said, Trumpkins, and as we all know the OP is independent......

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    I am 1/32th related to Adam and Eve... Why this is ever an issue is beyond me. Bigger issues about Warren than if she is Native American or Chinese for all that it matters.
    Well, it matters in so much as if she really is part Cherokee, then Trump mockingly calling her Pocahontas amounts to a racial slur. No that it matters to trump or his base.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    What an idiot, she is no more native American than me, I also have roots in my blood but at least I Look more native American than her with my darker skin tone, dark brown eyes and hair that looks almost black.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-native-ameri/
    Where's your DNA test to back up that claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Where's your DNA test to back up that claim?
    You're asking me to provide personal information? No thank you, most of you are creepy and too many of you champion violence against people who use words you don't like.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    You think video evidence will sway any Trumpsters? They will just lie and say the video was doctored.
    The sad fact is that this is where we are with Cadet Bone Spurs. It's still almost unfathomable the number of hoodwinked deplorables that voted against their best interests. And they swallow the daily lies like a four dollar hooker.

On a happier note, this seems to be all they have against Warren. Throw a nice male southern Dem at her for a running mate and let's run the tables in 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You're asking me to provide personal information? No thank you, most of you are creepy and too many of you champion violence against people who use words you don't like.
    You are the one who volunteered turns out you are full of shit no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The sad fact is that this is where we are with Cadet Bone Spurs. It's still almost unfathomable the number of hoodwinked deplorables that voted against their best interests. And they swallow the daily lies like a four dollar hooker.
    Thats because it's easier to swallow the lies than admit you were wrong. At some point, that will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    Evidence? The wealthy pay more in taxes in both actual money and by percent. So of course they’d get a better refund than the 47% of Americans who pay no federal income tax. So much for “fair” share. You Marxist really need to read Marx again and ponder on what “to each his ability” means. Pro tip: it’s not watching hentai and posting on Twitter
    There's a lot of nonsense here, but this one tickled me the most. You can't call someone a Marxist, say they're bad at Marxism, throw out a quote, and simultaneously display your own utter misunderstanding of the whole thing and really be serious. Surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    Evidence? American steel and coal are improving.

Evidence? The wealthy pay more in taxes in both actual money and by percent. So of course they’d get a better refund than the 47% of Americans who pay no federal income tax. So much for “fair” share. You Marxist really need to read Marx again and ponder on what “to each his ability” means. Pro tip: it’s not watching hentai and posting on Twitter

And we care why? Merkel is about to be removed. Macron was raped by his high school teacher and married her, and Xi and Putin are dictators. Did you have a point here or are you naive enough to think Xi and Putin didn’t laugh at Obama (as evidenced by all their behavior while Barry was in office)?

Versus letting them hack our elections and land grab? He didn’t offer them a reset button or get caught on a hot mic telling them “I’ll have more flexibility after the election.” What was your point here?

And he sold weapons to SA after the murder came out? You have proof of this or is this just another inane rambling point?

I know due process is a dirty word in progressive circles, but it’s the basis for all western government and any intelligent person. But sure, piss off the Saudis. Where did you study international relations and the Middle East?

He let them die? What could he have done to save them? Puerto Rico is a shit hole with mid 20th century infrastructure and a corrupt government. I’d love for you to explain how Trump let 3k people die, but I know I’ll only get insults.

And Christine Ford isn’t a sexual assault victim. She claims to be, but all the evidence lines up against that. “We must believe all women” isn’t an intelligent response, and it’s fucking dangerous.

Right. She has less than .4% Native American ancestry. And if you knew anything about these tests, you’d know that Native Americans are the hardest group to quantify since Europeans wiped them out or bred them out of existence.

If you want to pretend she has any connection worth mentioning, let alone celebrating, be my guest. Just don’t be shocked when the majority of people call bullshit.
    Steel stocks are actually down for the year. Why do the Trumspters hate freedom and capitalism so damn much?