Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She is ~1/1024th Native American. She is literally less Native American than the average American.

Hell, the modern human population is estimated to have about 1.8% Neanderthal DNA. Yes, that means the average modern human is literally more Neanderthal than Warren is Native American.

This woman is a f**king loon

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post

She is ~1/1024th Native American. She is literally less Native American than the average American.

Hell, the modern human population is estimated to have about 1.8% Neanderthal DNA. Yes, that means the average modern human is literally more Neanderthal than Warren is Native American.

This woman is a f**king loon
    You guys shilled for Trump, so are you really going to try and claim a moral high ground?

Now, that's pathetic.

[/B]
    The article literally states:
    between 1/32 and 1/512 Native-American
    Where are you getting 1/1024?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You guys shilled for Trump, so are you really going to try and claim a moral high ground?

Now, that's pathetic.
    I'm not claiming anything. I'm just posting facts

It's not my fault that Warren threw egg on her own face lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    Evidence? American steel and coal are improving.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/670087002/
    https://thehill.com/policy/finance/3...their-business
    https://www.heritage.org/trade/comme...ing-industries

Evidence? The wealthy pay more in taxes in both actual money and by percent. So of course they’d get a better refund than the 47% of Americans who pay no federal income tax. So much for “fair” share. You Marxist really need to read Marx again and ponder on what “to each his ability” means. Pro tip: it’s not watching hentai and posting on Twitter
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.d27e22f58bbb

I especially like the part about how the lower and middle classes will get a tax increase when the cuts expire.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...626-story.html

The fuck does Karl Marx have to do with anything? Get your shit together, not everyone left of you is a Marxist.

And we care why? Merkel is about to be removed. Macron was raped by his high school teacher and married her, and Xi and Putin are dictators. Did you have a point here or are you naive enough to think Xi and Putin didn’t laugh at Obama (as evidenced by all their behavior while Barry was in office)?
    Because being a part of the international community is critical in a global economy and has been since the end of WWII.

Versus letting them hack our elections and land grab? He didn’t offer them a reset button or get caught on a hot mic telling them “I’ll have more flexibility after the election.” What was your point here?
    There's a difference between being diplomatic and "writing love letters." Trump accepted nuclear disarmament from Kim, on the basis of his word alone, and then Kim went back to building missiles shortly after after Trump left.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.39c20570d145

And I love that you care so much about our elections "getting hacked" and turn a blind eye when Republican governors and legislatures constantly refuse to do anything about it.

And he sold weapons to SA after the murder came out? You have proof of this or is this just another inane rambling point?
    Trump himself said he wouldn't postpone selling weapons to SA despite the murder that was just committed this week.

He let them die? What could he have done to save them? Puerto Rico is a shit hole with mid 20th century infrastructure and a corrupt government. I’d love for you to explain how Trump let 3k people die, but I know I’ll only get insults.
    A US territory is a shithole now?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-stu...co-2018-08-02/

What could be done to save them? Oh I don't know, maybe get them power back in a reasonable amount of time? Focus on recovery a bit more rather than saying "its a bigly ocean, wet water, sad" and doing nothing more than throwing paper fucking towels.

If you want to pretend she has any connection worth mentioning, let alone celebrating, be my guest. Just don’t be shocked when the majority of people call bullshit.
    I'm not celebrating anything. I don't care about Warren's supposed ancestry. It's your President who seems to love making it an issue. It's a nontroversy that Trump made an issue over.
    Putin khuliyo

I'm not claiming anything. I'm just posting facts

It's not my fault that Warren threw egg on her own face lol.
    Sure, you Trumpsters are all alike.

She actually backed up her claim. I'm waiting for Trump to donate that million dollars. Of course, he'll probably back out on it, like when he tried to screw over veterans groups and other charities. I'm sure glad I don't shill for a conman, like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    The article literally states:

Where are you getting 1/1024?
    Ahh looks like they haven't corrected their article yet. They really should updated the article.

The Boston Globe, AKA the original source as cited by the BBC article, issued the correction after the article was posted:

Correction: Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry percentage of a potential 6th to 10th generation relative. The generational range based on the ancestor that the report identified suggests she’s between 1/64th and 1/1,024th Native American.
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...SVO/story.html
    Last edited by SupBrah; 2018-10-15 at 06:05 PM.

Ahh looks like they haven't corrected their article yet. The Boston Globe, AKA the original source, issued the correction after the article was posted:
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...SVO/story.html
    Ok, so that's good to know. But you are claiming that a range from 1/64 to 1/1024 actually just means around 1/1024?

You do know how ranges work, right?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    What an idiot, she is no more native American than me, I also have roots in my blood but at least I Look more native American than her with my darker skin tone, dark brown eyes and hair that looks almost black.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-native-ameri/
    The only idiots are the ones trying to claim this makes her wrong. If you knew anything about ancestry and Native registration you'd know that 1/32nd is enough to be elected into a tribe.
    Last edited by cubby; 2018-10-15 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The sad fact is that this is where we are with Cadet Bone Spurs. It's still almost unfathomable the number of hoodwinked deplorables that voted against their best interests. And they swallow the daily lies like a four dollar hooker.

On a happier note, this seems to be all they have against Warren. Throw a nice male southern Dem at her for a running mate and let's run the tables in 2020!
    Such as Admiral McRaven, that would be an interesting ticket.

Also, from your own source, and because those 1/64 to 1/1024 ranges can be hard to digest:
    Warren has 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain and 10 times more than a white person from Utah, the report found.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're asking me to provide personal information? No thank you, most of you are creepy and too many of you champion violence against people who use words you don't like.
    A DNA test, just showing different ethnicities and percentages are in no way going to identify you. I think you're being a little too paranoid here. Just saying
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You are the one who volunteered turns out you are full of shit no surprise.
    Where did I volunteer? I mean, do you feel ashamed for lying?
    Last edited by zenkai; 2018-10-15 at 06:26 PM.

Where did I volunteer? I mean, do you have shame in lying?
    Well, you made the claim, then refused to back it up.

I guess we can all assume you are full of shit.

The only idiots are the ones trying to claim this makes her wrong. If you knew anything about ancestry and Native registration you'd know that 1/32nd is enough to be elected into a tribe.
    I posted a link proving she's not in a tribe and you call people idiots, oh cubby never change.

Where did I volunteer? I mean, do you feel ashamed for lying?
    when you said.

What an idiot, she is no more native American than me, I also have roots in my blood but at least I Look more native American than her with my darker skin tone, dark brown eyes and hair that looks almost black.
    So prove it or were you lying?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I posted a link proving she's not in a tribe and you call people idiots, oh cubby never change.
    Where did I say she was in a tribe again? Whoops. I merely pointed out that her 1/32nd heritage makes her eligible.

Oh zenny, you never change. The idiots keep showing their true colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    when you said.

So prove it or were you lying?
    I mace a claim I never said I would prove my claim, it's up to you if you want to believe me or not, I don't give a shit if you do or not. So if you have no trouble with reading comprehension please highlight where I said I would volunteer personal information to prove my claim.

Draco you make it too easy sometimes.

I mace a claim I never said I would prove my claim, it's up to you if you want to believe me or not, I don't give a shit if you do or not. So if you have no trouble with reading comprehension please highlight where I said I would volunteer personal information to prove my claim.

Draco you make it too easy sometimes.
    What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

She backed up her claims, you did not. That makes her objectively better than you in that regard.

Where did I say she was in a tribe again? Whoops. I merely pointed out that her 1/32nd heritage makes her eligible.

Oh zenny, you never change. The idiots keep showing their true colors.
    I see you still didn't read the link or understand, oh by the way here is proof you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Some tribes require as much as 25% Native heritage, and most require at least 1/16th Native heritage, which is one great-great grandparent. If you don’t know who in your family was a tribal member it’s unlikely that you would be able to meet the blood quantum requirement.

I know you're not very good at math but I promise you 1/16 > 1/32-1/512