Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    She gave a shit, so much of a shit she took a test and posted the results embarrassing her, her fellow Democrats are pissed at her for pulling this shit right before NOV.

The Press gave a shit.
    Now, why do you give a shit?

That's right, because you are a partisan shill.

Let me know when you start caring about the objective lies that Trump has told, instead of the possible lie that she told.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I disagree. I think you can carry yourself well overall, and when confronted with a bully, bite back. It would take some finesse, but imo it will be necessary to win. I'm not saying wallow in the mud with him, but certainly have some easy quip reply's to his eternal line of bullshit.

One of the big problems with the Dems is that our answers are always longer than the GOP. Almost without exception. We need to market our policies better, so we can get a message out to a broader audience.
    I must disagree on this one. To win against Trump, you shouldn't be that much of a scumbag otherwise you are just more of the same.

You want to beat Trump, just stop tip-toeing and being nice to him about stuff. Be an asshole.

When he says something and lies, the politician needs to stop pussyfooting around about it and being nice and just call him out. Right there on the debate to his face if it is there and tell him, in public, that he is LYING and correct him and do it repeatedly and belittle him for lying so much the more he does it.

Be an asshole, but aggressive, but be honest.

If Trump had a debate against someone who called him out for his lies as he says them, corrects him in public and actually makes fun of him for lying making him look smaller and smaller and showing how dishonest he is, that would destroy him.

- - - Updated - - -

She gave a shit, so much of a shit she took a test and posted the results embarrassing her, her fellow Democrats are pissed at her for pulling this shit right before NOV.

The Press gave a shit.
    The press gave a shit because Trump gave a shit, she gave a shit because Trump gave a shit and wouldn't shut his mouth and then offered a million dollars if she would prove it. Now she has and he has no options that don't make him look bad.

Either he has to admit he was wrong and pay the million, admit he was wrong and renig on the million making him look worse, or try and make claims he never made the bet he made on camera showing him as being an even bigger liar.

I would agree - both "shouldn't" and "can't" - we need fresh blood for 2020 - not some geriatric that already lost. Biden is the only really old person I would consider, and that's only because he's relatively clean, and can throw down with Trump.
    I don't like the way he touches little girls and women in general.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    But you have no problem with the way Trump did? Interesting. I guess Trump is your kind of sexual assaulter and peeping Tom.

What is made up? She claimed she was a native American in the late 80s and 90's, Took a DNA test, she's more white than most Americans. That's a Republican lie?
    If you read the article I posted they didn't even use native american genomes they used south american ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But you have no problem with the way Trump did? Interesting. I guess Trump is your kind of sexual assaulter and peeping Tom.
    Trumps already president. I didn't vote for him. Cubby made a claim that Biden is clean I am just pointing out hes creepy Joe for a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    1/64 to 1/1024.

Again, only reporting the lower bound is disingenuous.
    Youre right shes south american not native american anyway so it's actually 0

If you read the article I posted they didn't even use native american genomes they used south american ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Trumps already president. I didn't vote for him. Cubby made a claim that Biden is clean I am just pointing out hes creepy Joe for a reason.
    Nobody believes you for a second. You have been shilling for trump for very long time. You must love how he sexually assaults women, and peeps in on teenage girls.

I disagree. I think you can carry yourself well overall, and when confronted with a bully, bite back. It would take some finesse, but imo it will be necessary to win. I'm not saying wallow in the mud with him, but certainly have some easy quip reply's to his eternal line of bullshit.

One of the big problems with the Dems is that our answers are always longer than the GOP. Almost without exception. We need to market our policies better, so we can get a message out to a broader audience.

Which is why he's still my secret favorite.
    They're going to because no one can help themselves. He throws one mudball and they immediately jumped in with him without a thought. Hence why, instead of going lolk at the Pocahontas bullshit, she absolutely had to prove him wrong. And now the Cherokee nation has an opinion on what should have been a nothing moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Have no clue who Martin O'Malley is.

Sanders was passed over because Clinton was already Pre-Decided to win years before hand and Sanders actually pushed for the policies that the Democrats only want to pay lip service to for votes but never actually push for when in power.

If he was near as known as her from the start, he could have killed it. But also the DNC would have worked harder at putting him down instead of just ignoring him as much as possible.

One of the best ways to deal with an political issue and win if you have the power, just don't talk about it or let it into the discussion as much as possible. So long as you make sure the public doesn't know or isn't talking about it, they have no drive to address it.
    He was third guy in the Democrat primaries. He was completely ignored for not being a name brand and also not being a media draw like Trump. Shit like that has me nervous that new people can't get in.

The Press gave a shit.
    Just goes to show you how serious some Democrats are taking the future seriously. These old Democrats need to gtfo. We need new fresh blood or they will end up being once again the sole reason for Trumps re-election.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I'm pretty sure when certain posters say they didn't vote for Trump, what they mean is they didn't vote at all. Doesn't obscure their water-carrying for the lying, corrupt sack of shit in the White House in the least.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I must disagree on this one. To win against Trump, you shouldn't be that much of a scumbag otherwise you are just more of the same.

You want to beat Trump, just stop tip-toeing and being nice to him about stuff. Be an asshole.

When he says something and lies, the politician needs to stop pussyfooting around about it and being nice and just call him out. Right there on the debate to his face if it is there and tell him, in public, that he is LYING and correct him and do it repeatedly and belittle him for lying so much the more he does it.

Be an asshole, but aggressive, but be honest.

If Trump had a debate against someone who called him out for his lies as he says them, corrects him in public and actually makes fun of him for lying making him look smaller and smaller and showing how dishonest he is, that would destroy him.
    That's all I'm saying. Be an asshole when it's necessary. Gloves off time.

I don't think Biden can be dishonest - that guy is a solid straight shooter.

- - - Updated - - -

But you're ok with your Dear Leader "grabbin' 'em by the pussy," right?

- - - Updated - - -

The Press gave a shit.
    Yeah, it was so dumb of her to get this issue off the table two years before there is an election she might lose.

The apparent ongoing conservative obsession with this stupid, trivial nonsense sure is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    It doesn't matter if Wyrt or Pocahontas runs. Your President Trump will win again.
    If Corey Booker is nominated he’s almost guaranteed to succeed. If Kamala Harris runs then Trump is fucking cooked.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    I'm pretty sure when certain posters say they didn't vote for Trump, what they mean is they didn't vote at all. Doesn't obscure their water-carrying for the lying, corrupt sack of shit in the White House in the least.
    Nah, they voted for Trump and, like the "Independents" of the Bush era, they're embarrassed and trying to pretend they didn't vote R, despite shilling every single R talking point.

Not the first time I've seen this.
    Putin khuliyo

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    They're going to because no one can help themselves. He throws one mudball and they immediately jumped in with him without a thought. Hence why, instead of going lolk at the Pocahontas bullshit, she absolutely had to prove him wrong. And now the Cherokee nation has an opinion on what should have been a nothing moment.
    Sure, but it was the only mudball they had. And now it's off the table for 2020 - it's done. She might have fucked this up, definitely, but it might have also been a strategically brilliant move. I don't know her well enough to say which one she intended.

He was third guy in the Democrat primaries. He was completely ignored for not being a name brand and also not being a media draw like Trump. Shit like that has me nervous that new people can't get in.
    Understandable. I remember hearing of a 3rd guy who was in the primary, but never heard much about him. If it weren't for the internet, Sanders would have been equally unknown.

The internet is where new people have to make their presence if they want to stand a chance. It is one area where the major corporations can't control it (Yet). And the area where the younger generations are more.

The media is basically all owned by 1 of 5 companies for TV (Soon to be further consolidating from the stuff going on now) and 1 company owns like 95% of all radio stations. If you are going to make a change, these owners will make sure the public never finds out about it from them without any fairness doctrine holding them back. These are the people who Trump's empty podium was more important to air than Sanders filling a rally.

The new people will definitely have issues if they want to get in actually trying to fix stuff. For them, they MUST create an online presence and must have a good ground game, because the media won't give them free coverage and any other coverage costs money and the big donors will avoid you like the plague so you got to go to the voters.

Sure, but it was the only mudball they had. And now it's off the table for 2020 - it's done. She might have fucked this up, definitely, but it might have also been a strategically brilliant move. I don't know her well enough to say which one she intended.
    One mudball is all you need. If that strategy didn't work, people wouldn't have turned on Comey for reopening a bullshit investigation. And, again, Cherokee Nation has an opinion on this nothing. So nothing has turned into something because no one can help themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Steel stocks are actually down for the year. Why do the Trumspters hate freedom and capitalism so damn much?
    I'm fairly sure that has more to do with the major pay increase the Unions just agreed to thanks to surging demand
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I'm fairly sure that has more to do with the major pay increase the Unions just agreed to thanks to surging demand
    It couldn't possibly be that tariffs are a burden on capitalism.... not, not that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Yep, blame it on workers rather than piss-poor economics perpetrated by the Lord of the Mushroom Kingdom.
    Putin khuliyo

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    One mudball is all you need. If that strategy didn't work, people wouldn't have turned on Comey for reopening a bullshit investigation. And, again, Cherokee Nation has an opinion on this nothing. So nothing has turned into something because no one can help themselves.
    And that something is still nothing, just alive for the moment. In a year, if that's all they have, it will still be dead. Not sure what her intention was, but she seems to have pre-killed the only issue the GOP has on her, miles before she's running in an election she could lose. Right now, doesn't matter.