Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    She never claimed to be 100% Native American--she claimed she has Native American ancestry, and she provided evidence that she does, embarrassing all of you, which accounts for the latest smear campaign. Just you guys lying, as usual. I guess that's why you're a Trump supporter.

Also, lol AGAIN at Trump supporters claiming to be interested in proof, ever.
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...SVO/story.html

During her academic career as a law professor, she had her ethnicity changed from white to Native American at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she taught from 1987 to 1995, and at Harvard University Law School, where she was a tenured faculty member starting in 1995. (She was a visiting professor at Harvard during the 1992-1993 academic year.)

In an interview with the Globe published last month, Warren explained that she identified herself as Native American in the late 1980s and early 1990s as many of the matriarchs of her family were dying and she began to feel that her family stories and history were becoming lost.

Ivy League universities, like the ones where Warren taught, were under great pressure to show they had diverse staffs.

She didn't say she had ancestry she claimed to be one even though she has less ancestry than your average American, you can't argue with facts.

Yes, and I identify as Scandinavian even though I am less than 100% Scandinavian. I am not 100% Danish or Norwegian (or English or German or Romanian) but I am Danish, Norwegian, English, German, and Romanian, etc. As has been pointed out numerous times, you're trying to work over the meaning of "identify" because she embarrassed the fuck out all of you. Nowhere does anything say she claimed to be 100% Native American. If she had, she probably wouldn't have made a whole video with data that emphasized a single ancestor 6 to 10 generations ago. Stop lying. For once. Let's see if you can do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

During her academic career as a law professor, she had her ethnicity changed from white to Native American at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she taught from 1987 to 1995, and at Harvard University Law School, where she was a tenured faculty member starting in 1995. (She was a visiting professor at Harvard during the 1992-1993 academic year.)

In an interview with the Globe published last month, Warren explained that she identified herself as Native American in the late 1980s and early 1990s as many of the matriarchs of her family were dying and she began to feel that her family stories and history were becoming lost.

Ivy League universities, like the ones where Warren taught, were under great pressure to show they had diverse staffs.

She didn't say she had ancestry she claimed to be one even though she has less ancestry than your average American, you can't argue with facts.
    None of this contradicts anything. It doesn't make Warren a liar. It just means you folks are so damned desperate to create a controversy that you're willing to just straight-up lie about shit.

Warren's done absolutely nothing wrong in any of this.

This whole thing is just Birtherism 2.0. An attempt to manufacture a scandal out of lies and fearmongering, without any basis in fact or reality.

Well I guess 30+ years of no crime or other claims makes me feel better she's not a repeat offender.

Well I guess 36 years of no crime makes me feel better he's not a repeat offender.

Can you find me something in the last 20 years?
    Can you find me something in the last 20 years?

People change, should we never hire convicted felons who have served their time? My my, I had no idea you held conservative views Zenkai.
    People change, should we never hire convicted felons who have served their time? My my, I had no idea you held conservative views Themius.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is really circling the drain, its been the same stuff over and over again for 47 pages, is there anything new to discuss or just the same tired back and forth?
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    None of this contradicts anything. It doesn't make Warren a liar. It just means you folks are so damned desperate to create a controversy that you're willing to just straight-up lie about shit.

Warren's done absolutely nothing wrong in any of this.

This whole thing is just Birtherism 2.0. An attempt to manufacture a scandal out of lies and fearmongering, without any basis in fact or reality.
    She claimed to be something she's not, she is a liar this is nothing like the birther thing.

She claimed to be something she's not, she is a liar this is nothing like the birther thing.
    She proved she's what she claimed. Stop lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except that she is.

That's what makes you a liar. You can't admit a simple truth, even when genetic testing confirms it to be true, because you so DESPERATELY need to manufacture a "gotcha" that you'll believe whatever lie someone feeds you.

She never said she was native american, only that for a brief short period she identified as one out of respect based on stories that her mother had told her. She's never claimed to be full blooded (or even half) native american, nor any membership to any tribe.

The fact that conservatives are still obsessing over this trivial nonsense shows how desperate they are to find anything to go after her on.

despite never claiming to be part of a tribe or using that to he advantage to get ahead in life and the fact she does have some native blood in her, this is a god awful way to kick off a potential presidential run. feeding the trolls gets you no where and that's all this amounts to.

Elizabeth, whoever convinced you to go through with this should be fired immediately. people don't care about shit like this, they care about the policies that you bring to the table. that's what's going to work against trump; being substantive about what you know the American people want out of their government. All Trump and his rim jobers can do is try and smear you as much as they can and you served it to them for them with this. the only reason we bother dealing with Trump worshiping human waste is because it's free entertainment. YOU on the other hand have to be an actual adult and push your agenda to attract the decent voters out there to vote for you. don't play this game we play online.

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    She proved she's what she claimed. Stop lying.
    Being 1/1024 doesn't make you something She can't even legally claim to be Native American

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    She never said she was native american, only that for a brief short period she identified as one out of respect based on stories that her mother had told her. She's never claimed to be full blooded (or even half) native american, nor any membership to any tribe.

The fact that conservatives are still obsessing over this trivial nonsense shows how desperate they are to find anything to go after her on.
    Oh she didn't claim, she only identified, that makes a lot of sense. LMAO The goal post moving hand waving is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    So she is actually less native American then your average white american according to data. Why would that validate her claim ever? Was her argument that shes less native american then almost every other person in any given room in the United States? If so why is that anyones argument? Why would she be saying that? Trump is probably more native american, or at least statistically he is more likely to be a higher % native then she is, as her results showed an amount lower then the US standard deviation.
    This a lie.

Being 1/1024 doesn't make you something She can't even legally claim to be Native American
    And this is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Except that she is.

That's what makes you a liar. You can't admit a simple truth, even when genetic testing confirms it to be true, because you so DESPERATELY need to manufacture a "gotcha" that you'll believe whatever lie someone feeds you.
    She's not, even the Cherokee Nation said shes not, the DNA says she's not. Most of America would be Native American if we follow your bullshit logic.

She's not, even the Cherokee Nation said shes not, the DNA says she's not. Most of America would be Native American if we follow your bullshit logic.
    They said she's not a member and can't claim membership. Two things which she has never claimed or tried to claim.

Yes, native groups are unhappy with DNA testing for very different reasons. Nobody is debating this and they have fair criticisms. They're also irrelevant to a discussion of whether or not she had a native american ancestor (based on the test, she did).
    Last edited by Edge-; 2018-10-22 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    This is a lie.
    Don't worry, I don't expect you to read this, or learn anything, or have the capacity for shame necessary to apologize: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.8233b41cd815

"Remember we said that the Bustamante study said she had 10 times more than the individuals from Utah? That’s the relevant statistic, indicating that her claim to some Native American heritage is much stronger than most European Americans.

Warren’s Native American DNA, as identified in the test, may not be large, but it’s wrong to say it’s as little as 1/1024th or that it’s less than the average European American. Three Pinocchios all around — including to our tweet."

She claimed to have Native American ancestry, she proved it with a DNA test. At least she didn't claim to be a billionaire and not prove it.

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO The goal post moving hand waving is amazing.
    If I admit its amazing will you stop moving them?
    /s

Is she getting the benefits of being a Native American? No? Then what's your fucking problem?