Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    everything is doable, problem is with how much effort you have to put in it and/or how overgeared you have to be,
    taking in consideration that there are ppls doing +18 his 12 is not that grate and i would assume that if he would have same team and would be playing similar ilvl monk for instance they could probably go for +14-15.
    But if you assume everything is fine cause one guy did +12 as shaman then things must be ok i suppose...
    Oh yeah because EVERYONE is doing +18s now right?

Jesus Christ.

The guy I was responding to was saying shamans "cannot do +10 keys". Should have known there'd be someone who would pop up and say "only a +12 hah not good enough".
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Oh yeah because EVERYONE is doing +18s now right?

Jesus Christ.

The guy I was responding to was saying shamans "cannot do +10 keys". Should have known there'd be someone who would pop up and say "only a +12 hah not good enough".
    yea i have exactly did that cause its truth. Im not saying that its not good enough(would say its really good for a shaman, which is biggest problem here).
    What i really want to say is that if you look on charts, % of shamans doing high m+ keys, you`l see that 1 anecdotal person in 1 anecdotal group, that we dont know nothing about, is not any indicator of things being bad or good, while charts shows pretty accurately that there is not to many shamans in any spec on 15+ keys and thats my problem.

Im not checking charts everyday so it will be nice if you prove me wrong in this matter, i would be really more than happy to be wrong in my assumptions here.

If you get equally geared monk you can do a lot more than with shaman and this should not be the case in game with so big player base paying every month subscription, tweaks and changes should roll every week till things get balanced more or less, and this far we have 3 months into new expansion and shaman is still worst m+ healer by far (that require specific tank & super group cooperation & preferably serious overgear) while rogues, DHs, blood DKs and monks are rocking charts with their dmg/healing + superb utility...
    Last edited by kosajk; 2018-10-24 at 07:08 AM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

One thing ppl that are new or struggling never consider it; keep clearing each week as much as you can. even if you are not getting gear!