Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think resto is in a decent place for Mythic +. It's mobile, has utility, and can help DPS. As for raids, the throughput is simply not there. They need 10% buff (minimum) to their throughput, and Blizzard is not going to come through. After all, feral is still horribly broken, and they pushed it back. Guardian is as bad as it has ever been, and they are doing very little to fix it.

Resto is in a great place right now. As for raiding, monks and essence font should probably be brought in line, but I'm happy about the tranq rebalancing and wg increase.

Replace the word "Druid" with "Shaman" in your post and everything you said is correct

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by FecundDecay View Post
    On top of that, I have been finding my actual healing throughput and strength is absolutely abysmal when compared to other healers, especially Holy Priests who seem to be disgustingly overpowered in every single raid I'm healing with them in. They are always 1/3 or 1/2 higher on heals than any other class in our groups, even when they are undergeared, and their constant overhealing makes it nearly impossible for any hot-based or channel-based heals to have any real impact at all.
    Holy priests may top meters in raid, but M+ is a different beast, and I rarely see holy there.

As far as M+ goes, as a blood DK, I vastly prefer resto druids to any other healer.

Druid healing works by staying ahead of the fight. OP is not doing that. You should not be spamming regrowth. Mastery and Abundance and Germination all depend on having rejuvs rolling. If you've got ten rejuvs/germs going, and an lb and a wild growth, you have a very good chance of topping dps from 25 to 100% with single crit regrowths, and it's just nuts with tree, plus the rejuvs are buffed. If you have enough mana, you have a 30 sec window of being a 5 man healer champion where nothing other than a party wide 1 shot can stop you.