Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    The most telling take is a "fit" trump. Total egomaniacal, totally vain.
    This is pure fanfiction in painting form for Trump.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Dude, don't quote 5 pages just to put one line under it that doesn't even refer to the post itself.
    Dude, kiss my ass.

[Infracted: Minor spam]
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2018-10-18 at 03:24 AM.

hmf...yeah if they were alive most of them would never get near the idiot-in-chief.
    Ike...Teddy...yeah, Teddy would probably kick his ass in full public view to get the humiliation through.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I suspect the Trump figure in the image was originally of someone else, and Trump's head (also possibly hands) was painted over it. It looks far too awkward to simply be chalked up to poor skill.
    Perhaps the artist's been working on it for a while added Trump after he won the 2016 election? Dunno
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Here is a famous piece of Chinese Propaganada. It has Mao next to Stalin, Lenin, Engles and Marx. What's the implication? Mao is their successor.

This painting is much more like the latter, than the former. It's an attempt to rewrite history.
    mao was 150% hated by Stalin and would very likely have been hated by Lenin, Marx and Engels too. Stalin hated him more than Trotsky and thats saying something.

mao dosent feature in any russian properganda after the scism and very very littel befor it.
    heres the russian version of the "heads of communism"
    Last edited by mmoc56f3565a46; 2018-10-16 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Perhaps the artist's been working on it for a while added Trump after he won the 2016 election? Dunno
    That could be!

Because Trump suddenly gained all that weight in the last few years?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Because Trump suddenly gained all that weight in the last few years?
    Not the point. It should occur to you that the painting isn't about Trump but about the GOP presidents in general, and thus it's possible, even likely that the artist created before Trump won, or hell even ran.

Seriously how many times in both 2015 and 2016 was the notion of Trump being the GOP nominee, not president, was laughed at? It sure as hell felt to me watching the process that it wasn't certain until Indiana in May and EVEN THEN there were serious attempts at preventing.

Then there was the general election where virtually every serious person that the media brought on said there was no chance of him winning? Nate Silver gave him one of the highest ones which as just shy of 30%, and many others mocked Nate Silver for rating Trump's chances as being so high.

If work on the painting predated the election in 2016 then there's every chance the artist didn't believe Trump could win. Many people certainly didn't.

EDIT: The Artist also created a Democratic version.

Last edited by CostinR; 2018-10-17 at 01:27 AM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Not the point. It should occur to you that the painting isn't about Trump but about the GOP presidents in general, and thus it's possible, even likely that the artist created before Trump won, or hell even ran.

Seriously how many times in both 2015 and 2016 was the notion of Trump being the GOP nominee, not president, was laughed at? It sure as hell felt to me watching the process that it wasn't certain until Indiana in May and EVEN THEN there were serious attempts at preventing.

Then there was the general election where virtually every serious person that the media brought on said there was no chance of him winning? Nate Silver gave him one of the highest ones which as just shy of 30%, and many others mocked Nate Silver for rating Trump's chances as being so high.

If work on the painting predated the election in 2016 then there's every chance the artist didn't believe Trump could win. Many people certainly didn't.

EDIT: The Artist also created a Democratic version.

[IMG]https://assets.rbl.ms/18726056/980x.jpg[/IG]
    And when was this democrat version done? Under your logic if it was done shortly before the election wouldn't the democratic version have Hillary?

When a fat guy like me can jump through the holes in your explanation you know you've got a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump likes it for obvious reasons: it shows people he believes are of importance liking him.

Trump's not a complicated man here.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you would be liked by anyone in that painting you are probably a shitty person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If you would be liked by anyone in that painting you are probably a shitty person.
    Ah yes, this farce wouldn't be complete with the village contrarian chiming in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah, not to knock you or anything, but Ford's wearing a skirt now.
    Look man, I google imaged pants and found a pair at Zara's.

Fine I fixed it. Critics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better give him a helmet too, in case he takes a tumble.
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    It's a bad painting filled with bad people.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

And yet, you have been shilling for those people for two years or more...

I love the lack of self realization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feels weird to agree with you, aside from Lincoln.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Look man, I google imaged pants and found a pair at Zara's.

Fine I fixed it. Critics.

Also thought you might appreciate this version I saw on Reddit:

Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Also thought you might appreciate this version I saw on Reddit:

Shouldn't be able to see Putin's hand since it would be up Trump's backside.
    /s

It's cringy to put up such a painting and only shows what a delusional narcisisstic piece of shit he is, but oh my god, going into a 3400 word diatribe over it, when 1 or 2 quibs would have sufficed.. you have issues, seek help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's cringy to put up such a painting and only shows what a delusional narcisisstic piece of shit he is, but oh my god, going into a 3400 word diatribe over it, when 1 or 2 quibs would have sufficed.. you have issues, seek help.
    Skroe has been in a perpetual state of meltdown ever since Trump won and his grand predictions before the election went up in smoke. Trump Derangement Syndrome patient zero right there.