Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Macro a stop casting into UA and shadowbolt....helps with sticky BR. But it definitely needs a cost ramp up and top end reduction. M+ you almost have to leave it on to keep up with classes that move faster and don’t have to plant and cast constantly. Everything in our kit to regain HP was gutted and our mobility is just awful. We can’t run from or after any spec of any class without literally killing ourselves. We are terminally obese people basically is what blizzard has designed us as playstyle wise. Run after a person faster than you and drop dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    Macro a stop casting into UA and shadowbolt....helps with sticky BR. But it definitely needs a cost ramp up and top end reduction. M+ you almost have to leave it on to keep up with classes that move faster and don’t have to plant and cast constantly. Everything in our kit to regain HP was gutted and our mobility is just awful. We can’t run from or after any spec of any class without literally killing ourselves. We are terminally obese people basically is what blizzard has designed us as playstyle wise. Run after a person faster than you and drop dead.
    Don't worry, as long as a destro lock on this forum can beat his guildmates everything is fine and you are just QQing. (/sarcasm)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    Don't worry, as long as a destro lock on this forum can beat his guildmates everything is fine and you are just QQing. (/sarcasm)
    If I can do what I do with this class, so can everyone else.

Instead of trolling you ought to shut up and maybe go learn something useful about your own class, but unfortunately it's too much to ask for from the likes of you.

Burning rush damage doesn't seem to be affected by defensive cds, if anything I wish you could negate some of the damage. If it was at the cost of a CD as gaidax has said, forget it.
    Last edited by Gohzerlock; 2018-11-12 at 09:16 PM.