DBM not showing certain Timers.

I have a problem with DBM. For some reason it doesn't show some timers on bosses even though they are enabled. Today I noticed it doesn't show the timers on the last boss for Demolishing tentacles in Siege of Boralus or the timer for Tidal Surge on the 3rd boss in Siege.

Here are screenshots that show they are enabled:

https://i.imgur.com/XOdptZ6.png
    https://i.imgur.com/HvGQ9TG.png

There are other timers missing beyond this one but atm I can't think which ones exactly they were.

The timers for tidal surge just weren't finished yet. I just finished it now. I simply forgot to update it when mythic + came out. during mythic 0s boss died too fast to get useful timer out of pulls.

As for tentacles. Restudying logs I see ways to improve that timer too. it had a working timer but it wasn't as accurate as it could be. My refactor i'm doing now should improve that in next release.

BTW, in future, just report issues on DBM discord as opposed to random threads on MMOC. you're just lucky someone saw thread and knew how to contact me.
    Last edited by MysticalOS; 2018-10-16 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalOS View Post
    The timers for tidal surge just weren't finished yet. I just finished it now. I simply forgot to update it when mythic + came out. during mythic 0s boss died too fast to get useful timer out of pulls.

As for tentacles. Restudying logs I see ways to improve that timer too. it had a working timer but it wasn't as accurate as it could be. My refactor i'm doing now should improve that in next release.

BTW, in future, just report issues on DBM discord as opposed to random threads on MMOC. you're just lucky someone saw thread and knew how to contact me.
    Will do. How do I find an invite for the DBM discord? I tried googling but it led to me to some invalid invites. Possibly expired ones.