Closing Affirmative Action threads?

What kind of insane logic is that to call an AA thread about race? Were talking about discrimination, not race.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dpark1023 View Post
    What kind of insane logic is that to call an AA thread about race? Were talking about discrimination, not race.
    AA at it's core is a race Or gender issue both of which are off limits I don't know what to tell you if you think other wise other then that you are wrong.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    AA at it's core is a race Or gender issue both of which are off limits I don't know what to tell you if you think other wise other then that you are wrong.
    Every article or story could be reduced to a race or gender story if one was inclined to think that way

Firatha already explained the issue well. Additionally, S&F isn't for complaining about moderation. Contact a global mod if you have an issue.

Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions