Human and orc heritage armor?

I wonder when we will see these in game.

Who knows? But I'd care to think they will look like the horde and alliance npc armors from battle for lordaeron

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Have you seen the Arathi Warfront sets? They both seem pretty spot-on for Orcs and Humans respectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the human set will (hopefully) be a move away from the blue and silver Stormwind colours to instead be a more generic knight armour, similar to the Field Marshall's gear.

No idea what the orc one will be but who cares they're Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swatsonqt View Post
    Guard armor that a lot of races can wear.

Next.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

Next.
    true. But that's the most iconic armor for the two races isn't it?

What else should it be? Like these two are THE SETS for the races?

Maybe a new version with more details...but other than that is there anything they could take? I mean it has to have the "oh yeah i have seen that before in OG/SW" effect

Atm you can at least get SW/Org guard outfits. There will probs be Human/Orc heritage eventually though.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

Next.
    I think that expecting anything different will be setting yourself up for disappointment, honestly. It might not be creative or interesting but I don't think you can deny that the Alliance's general armor and building styles tend to mostly reflect the Humans and the Horde's general style represents the Orcs. It will most likely look pretty similar to guard armor or even the current Warfront/PvP sets.

The Mag'har heritage set already looks very similar to the plate and mail Warfront sets, there's really not much of a chance that the plain Orcs will have anything that different. It wouldn't make much sense.

it's gonna be a while, i think.

you can probably expect any races that get a warfront to be last to get heritage armors.

i just hope they're all good.

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry for the very large picture, but this will be a great Heritage Armor for the Green Orcs;
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Have you seen the Arathi Warfront sets? They both seem pretty spot-on for Orcs and Humans respectively.
    No. And it's a wrong recolor. The PvP set is the right color but not available to everyone since not everyone is good at or wants to PvP.

You can't tell Orc and Human players to suck it up. They deserve a proper Heritage armor like the rest of the default races.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's gonna be a while, i think.

you can probably expect any races that get a warfront to be last to get heritage armors.

i just hope they're all good.
    That's fine. But they shouldn't be skipped.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    sorry for the very large picture, but this will be a great Heritage Armor for the Green Orcs;
    [IMG]https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/wowpedia/8/8c/Katoka_Dreadblade.jpg[IMG]
    Agreed. Amazing looking armor. Looks like a mash between PvP armor and upgraded guard armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    You can't tell Orc and Human players to suck it up. They deserve a proper Heritage armor like the rest of the default races.
    Oh don't throw a fit, I didn't say to skip them. I just said they'd probably look a lot like the obviously human- and orc-themed Arathi sets.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2018-10-19 at 07:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Humans and Orcs should get their Heritage Armor last. They’ve got enough options already in game as it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by swatsonqt View Post
    An upgraded form of these would be fine. Blood Elves got an upgraded form of their new guard set as well.

For Orcs it would make sense to have some 3d effects on their belt and boots. Perhaps even shoulders. And we're still missing the iconic horned helmet to go along with it. Nothing says zug zug like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    That's fine. But they shouldn't be skipped.
    of course they shouldn't.

i also hate it when people say the wod guard armors mean they shouldn't get one too, it's pretty dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    My paladin looks silly if I equip those sets. Only seem to fit for humans and not for draenei. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    My paladin looks silly if I equip those sets. Only seem to fit for humans and not for draenei. xD
    That's true, that's why I mentioned they'd be good as a basis for the Human and Orc sets.

My paladin's a Draenei too, was my main for a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Most likely as the last.

Warfront is basically human and orc armor, as well, in WoD you had it too.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..