Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    So you basically just replied to tell my opinion is wrong, nice one.
    Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    I understand your stance. It's still wrong.
    Hey guys, let's keep the conversation on topic. Sound good?

Argue your points and move on.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

I understand your stance. It's still wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Icefury should be baseline. The spec should have at least 1 casted spell and 1 nuke for each element (nature, fire, frost) as baseline.

Currently LB/CL + ES, LvB + FlS, FrS + ?????

Adding Icefury baseline would be a way to add a bit more complexity to the rotation as well, albeit not much.
    Meh, I don’t care much for ice fury. Blizzard is set on making lightning a bigger piece of elemental since it’s the only classes that uses lightning. Maybe they could had a new lightning based spell to spice up the rotation. Spamming lightning bolt filler is stupid and boring imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    Meh, I don’t care much for ice fury. Blizzard is set on making lightning a bigger piece of elemental since it’s the only classes that uses lightning. Maybe they could had a new lightning based spell to spice up the rotation. Spamming lightning bolt filler is stupid and boring imo.

I would rather they rework Stormkeeper to be a version of Enhancement's Stormbringer --- Where you get random procs that can be used on Instant cast LB or CL for bonus dmg, and bonus maelstrom generation. Similar to how LAva Surge works...but a % of all your spells.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

I would rather they rework Stormkeeper to be a version of Enhancement's Stormbringer --- Where you get random procs that can be used on Instant cast LB or CL for bonus dmg, and bonus maelstrom generation. Similar to how LAva Surge works...but a % of all your spells.
    So have instant lava burst and lightning bolts? Could be interesting, maybe give us too much mobility in pvp. What would u suggest it procs off of? A new dot to keep up like flame shock but lightning?

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    So have instant lava burst and lightning bolts? Could be interesting, maybe give us too much mobility in pvp. What would u suggest it procs off of? A new dot to keep up like flame shock but lightning?
    It would be a low %, nowhere near the RNG of current Enhancement Stormbringer. But it would be higher than the current cooldown of stormkeeper.

I would make it proc off every spell EXCEPT flame shock. There would be no dot...It would occur like elemental overload. Except you would get an instant cast version that you can bank for X seconds (a buff on the player) that you can cast instantly of Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning.

For example:

The new stormkeeper buff grants an instant charge that you must use in the next 8 seconds.

Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt (procs Stormkeeper for an instant lightning bolt), Lava Blast (lava surge proc), Lava Blast, Instant LB, back to LB

If Elemental is going to be a turret, with poor defences...than the damage needs to be ridiculous, otherwise glass cannon does not work.
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

It would be a low %, nowhere near the RNG of current Enhancement Stormbringer. But it would be higher than the current cooldown of stormkeeper.

I would make it proc off every spell EXCEPT flame shock. There would be no dot...It would occur like elemental overload. Except you would get an instant cast version that you can bank for X seconds (a buff on the player) that you can cast instantly of Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning.

For example:

The new stormkeeper buff grants an instant charge that you must use in the next 8 seconds.

Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt (procs Stormkeeper for an instant lightning bolt), Lava Blast (lava surge proc), Lava Blast, Instant LB, back to LB

If Elemental is going to be a turret, with poor defences...than the damage needs to be ridiculous, otherwise glass cannon does not work.
    It’s an interesting thought for sure. I’m not sure if it would solve my issues for ele but it would probably be an improvement. I think lightning bolt is a boring spell and I’m not that excited w/ blizzard moving in that direction.

What do u think if we got a spell similar to boomkins moon spell from their artifact?

So more RNG on an already very RNG heavy spec. No thanks.

I want a more MoP style of Elemental. ChL at 1.5s cast time, damage adjusted accordingly of course. Make ChL damage decay on bounce again, and buff the base damage to allow for this - this gives it good cleave damage without having insane 5-target damage. Earthquake something used primarily on very large groups - there's nothing wrong with ChL spam on 3-5 targets.

The devs seem determined to keep the cooldown on Flame Shock, but I don't see why it can't be shortened a little, as it was in the pre-Legion days. Also, I see no reason why the duration can't be extended. It used to have a much longer duration than 15s. At 18s and a 5s CD we still won't be covering more than three targets, and more realistically two and it'll make using Ascendance much easier.

And Ascendance - not having its duration extended to allow for the GCD was a 7-10% nerf that wasn't compensated for. It really needs to be stronger, and the other talents adjusted to match, if necessary. A stronger Lava Burst would do this, and LvB needs to be stronger anyway - it should feel like it's more than just a different coloured LB that somehow adds more maelstrom. If nothing else, change the base cast time to 1.5s.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalisandra View Post
    So more RNG on an already very RNG heavy spec. No thanks.

I want a more MoP style of Elemental. ChL at 1.5s cast time, damage adjusted accordingly of course. Make ChL damage decay on bounce again, and buff the base damage to allow for this - this gives it good cleave damage without having insane 5-target damage. Earthquake something used primarily on very large groups - there's nothing wrong with ChL spam on 3-5 targets.

The devs seem determined to keep the cooldown on Flame Shock, but I don't see why it can't be shortened a little, as it was in the pre-Legion days. Also, I see no reason why the duration can't be extended. It used to have a much longer duration than 15s. At 18s and a 5s CD we still won't be covering more than three targets, and more realistically two and it'll make using Ascendance much easier.

And Ascendance - not having its duration extended to allow for the GCD was a 7-10% nerf that wasn't compensated for. It really needs to be stronger, and the other talents adjusted to match, if necessary. A stronger Lava Burst would do this, and LvB needs to be stronger anyway - it should feel like it's more than just a different coloured LB that somehow adds more maelstrom. If nothing else, change the base cast time to 1.5s.

We are already an RNG spec on RNG. This would effectively replace Elemental OVerload, which surprise surprise...Is the exact same ideology. Execpt with my version, instead of instant, you could bank so you could essentually have a huge nuke system with Instant Earth Shock, Instant LvB, Instant CL/LB.

Then they could make the Mastery something actually interesting.

Then they could make the Mastery something actually interesting.
    I love our Mastery, though not so much that I thought it was a good idea exporting it to everyone else as Multistrike the way they did in WoD. That was a bad idea.

I've been saying this wince Warlords. Elemental Blast Should replace Lava Burst and act the same with FS up and LS instant cast reset while giving us Buffs on Top of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.