Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nileroze View Post
    so what ? here we go again ?

cant people rememebr why he was fired due to being univeraly hated by whole community ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    That was Tseric.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tseric

And that happened over a decade ago.
    To this day, Tseric is one of my absolute favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

cant people rememebr why he was fired due to being univeraly hated by whole community ?
    Sure, but at this point BfA is close to being the worst it could be so any change in development mentality would be a breath of fresh air.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Well I see you've realized that earlier bit of yours fell flat on its face. Do you actually have anything to contribute to this thread, or did you just have a burning desire to let us all know I'm living in your head rent-free?
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Man, Wildberry sure is easy to bait.
    If the two of you don't stop this I will ban you both.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    It was like 4-5 back and forths that were unintrusive and benign. Not really calling for OFFICAL MMOCHAMPION MAWDERATOR INTERVENTION and threats of "bans" (you mean infract? Lol.), but hey.

OK. Infracted then.{MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-10-21 at 01:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    It takes ten seconds to set up a new id fuckwit, no one cares about what you say or your daddy issues.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.

EDIT: On second thought after reading his job description, classes were alright back in WoD, some specs were the best they ever been, and tanking was a lot of fun with the emphasis on active mitigation, and that's exactly what Holinka will be in charge of. His mistakes were all really related to PvP. This could work out.
    Last edited by Hyral; 2018-10-21 at 02:17 AM.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

I remember playing during WoD most us memed about Holinka ruining the game so I can't imagine many hardcore players are excited about this. However maybe Holinka has learned something after being shit on by the community. He might come back and be the hero we need, who knows for sure. That would require him pushing our agenda into the dev talks. Seems like no one is listening to our feedback maybe hes the guy. Wishful thinking.

I. Just. Wow. Really? Damn.

People.

Im going to cry

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...

What could possibly go wrong?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

Yeah but with this community being hatet by the community isnt saying much, that comes with the job, your hated from day 1 and for stuff that isnt even yours.
    Last edited by Raven; 2018-10-21 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    I remember playing during WoD most us memed about Holinka ruining the game so I can't imagine many hardcore players are excited about this. However maybe Holinka has learned something after being shit on by the community. He might come back and be the hero we need, who knows for sure. That would require him pushing our agenda into the dev talks. Seems like no one is listening to our feedback maybe hes the guy. Wishful thinking.
    Makes one wonder, why they don't listed feedback, it's not something hard and they could even just listen to guys like Method and the top 100 guilds about pve and the top ranked arenas if they want to take appropiate feedback, icefrog did that with dota and dota 2 and most of the patchs were balanced for the meta of the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Who designed mop needs to lead pvp development it was the last time this game was fun for me. At least pvp wise.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Who designed mop needs to lead pvp development it was the last time this game was fun for me. At least pvp wise.
    Good news, Holinka was part of that. Though I believe he joined for the patches first.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I liked combat more in WoD. It may not be much better in some areas, but having some sort of new direction on combat would be very welcome.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    The more I think back about WoD the more I remember PvP was the only thing I liked about it. TrAsrhan was, well, trash, and the lootbox gearing was stupid as hell, but the ilvl scaling on gear, the gameplay, class design, it was all fun in PvP.

Maybe he will be the one to bring back Emancipate for Ret. Or maybe even Clemency, or Empowered Seals... bringing back WoD PvP would make this expac so much better.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

7+ Year Old Account
    Puzzony

Nothing else to say..
    Yeap! (10chars)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    1) don't underestimate them
    2) you have a short memory, because except GCD excretion (and by the way this isn't a fact, idea could still belong to him together with Celestalon) direction of class (and PvP, except that they deleted templates, but looks like did tried to work something with scaling) design hasn't changed a lot since his departure, which means...

As for topic: "The Empire Strikes Back!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    They didn’t return “mandatory, separating sphere of content interest” (hit, expertise, def, mastery, mp5/spirit etc. and PvP-force, whatever they'd call it), which all means that PvP from design point of view will be same dead (being heavily under PvE progress influence; also I haven't heard (correct me if I'm mistaken) even about whether they going to cut stupid PvP perks (every), which shouldn't exist at all, and which exactly are invention of below mentioned mediocre character)... but about classes - have to wait and see. The most unpleasant of all was to see "laughing and joking" designer, who was responsible for all ensuing followed disgrace that happened after they broke original design, especially regarding PvP, this greatly puzzled and deprived whole event of large number of "trust" points.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2021-06-08 at 05:43 PM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post

Nothing else to say..
    So, the end is near. Finally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Get new voices with new ideas, stop living in the past.
    The new voices with the new ideas have been the problem so far, it seems.

tiem to dust of the warlock and warrior