Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I would like a link to this new studies, also they wouldn't be so new since I remember being informed in school that homosexuality is a mental illness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's amazing that he has yet to be perma banned.
    Assuming that this thread gets locked, it would make 9 of his last 12 threads locked. I don't think that is a very valuable contributor to these forums. Hopefully the mods agree.
    /s

I for one almost spit coke out when I saw the thread title and I was really hoping some people would be taking this seriously, but alas, it looks like his delivery was a bit too transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I think this thread topic is fascinating and should be discussed in great length and detail.
    *Sees NPC avatar* Glad to see you are showing off your true colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harper View Post
    People on MMO-Champion are a unique sort of ridiculous. I can't believe some of you are actually taking this post seriously and asking for links.
    Who is taking this seriously? We know he can't link any real study to prove his OP.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Assuming that this thread gets locked, it would make 9 of his last 12 threads locked. I don't think that is a very valuable contributor to these forums. Hopefully the mods agree.
    That's assuming it ever gets locked.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    I would like a link to this new studies, also they wouldn't be so new since I remember being informed in school that homosexuality is a mental illness.
    Now that is more interesting to me. What school in where teaches this?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

I'm surprised this thread is still open.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?

*studies homosexuals intensely*

Epiphany! Time to fa... but my message.

To the forums!

People on MMO-Champion are a unique sort of ridiculous. I can't believe some of you are actually taking this post seriously and asking for links.
    I see you are new here.

Deleted
    i will not revisit this thread, but anyone who took time out their life to comment i just want you to know that means.

i win.

thank you. have a great day.

Nobody is taking it seriously, that's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    i will not revisit this thread, but anyone who took time out their life to comment i just want you to know that means.

i win.

thank you. have a great day.
    Win....what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Poe's Law is strong with this one.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Wow so it turns out liberals are stupid homosexuals who failed at achieving their dreams so instead of accepting reality that they are useless and worthless, they go after citizens who are successful or who are making real progress towards their dreams.

Trump is great for being the first to expose this, followed by Alex Jones.

This is not my opinion, just the one of Scientists and people who believe in facts.
    Hey I found your YouTube channel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Gondola View Post
    https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/420/242/ae1.jpg
    Wow. Where did you find this picture of Sharpio? In it, he almost looks like a man, instead of the five year old little boy he actually is.

Yeah this isn't exactly going anywhere constructive.

Locked.