Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
7
15
16
17
  1. #321
    Merely a Setback Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    27,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Is that why you stop responding every time I prove you wrong?
    I stop responding because you are so utterly wrong and too stubborn to actually admit it.
    Originally Posted by Alpha Patch Notes (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Paladin
    • Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

  2. #322
    Titan Wildberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Multicultural Orgrimmar
    Posts
    11,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I stop responding because you are so utterly wrong and too stubborn to actually admit it.
    Real great rebuttal. You know, if I were so utterly wrong, there'd be a plethora of quotes you could pick at ease to prove me as such.

  3. #323
    Merely a Setback Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    27,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Real great rebuttal. You know, if I were so utterly wrong, there'd be a plethora of quotes you could pick at ease to prove me as such.
    Aah yes, cause I haven't been doing that for years.. As if that is going to change anything.
    Originally Posted by Alpha Patch Notes (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Paladin
    • Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

  4. #324
    Titan Wildberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Multicultural Orgrimmar
    Posts
    11,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Aah yes, cause I haven't been doing that for years.. As if that is going to change anything.
    You actually haven't. I know it's fun to pretend a snarky one liner once every two or so years counts, but it doesn't.

  5. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Led the entire campaign and one. Something even Saurfang pointed out. It's not like this has been pointed out countless times in this thread or anything.
    I did see Tirion Fording attack but not Garrosh doing anything other than looks like taking credits from other people doing

  6. #326
    Titan Wildberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Multicultural Orgrimmar
    Posts
    11,032
    Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    I did see Tirion Fording attack but not Garrosh doing anything other than looks like taking credits from other people doing
    Okay, what you saw or didn't see really doesn't have any bearing on whether or not the quoted text is canon. Garrosh is referred to as personally leading in assaults, depicted in battle in short stories, and beyond that, he's the one in charge of the Horde's War Effort in Northrend, so even if he never fought a battle (Which we know is false), he'd still get credit, because he planned the entire campaign on the Horde's end.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •