Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Is that why you stop responding every time I prove you wrong?
    I stop responding because you are so utterly wrong and too stubborn to actually admit it.
    Originally Posted by Alpha Patch Notes (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Paladin
    • Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I stop responding because you are so utterly wrong and too stubborn to actually admit it.
    Real great rebuttal. You know, if I were so utterly wrong, there'd be a plethora of quotes you could pick at ease to prove me as such.

Real great rebuttal. You know, if I were so utterly wrong, there'd be a plethora of quotes you could pick at ease to prove me as such.
    Aah yes, cause I haven't been doing that for years.. As if that is going to change anything.
    Originally Posted by Alpha Patch Notes (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Paladin
    • Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Aah yes, cause I haven't been doing that for years.. As if that is going to change anything.
    You actually haven't. I know it's fun to pretend a snarky one liner once every two or so years counts, but it doesn't.

Led the entire campaign and one. Something even Saurfang pointed out. It's not like this has been pointed out countless times in this thread or anything.
    I did see Tirion Fording attack but not Garrosh doing anything other than looks like taking credits from other people doing

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    I did see Tirion Fording attack but not Garrosh doing anything other than looks like taking credits from other people doing
    Okay, what you saw or didn't see really doesn't have any bearing on whether or not the quoted text is canon. Garrosh is referred to as personally leading in assaults, depicted in battle in short stories, and beyond that, he's the one in charge of the Horde's War Effort in Northrend, so even if he never fought a battle (Which we know is false), he'd still get credit, because he planned the entire campaign on the Horde's end.