Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    And of course wrong as ever.
    Is that why you stop responding every time I prove you wrong?

The Forsaken weren't a problem when he sent them against Gilneas.
    The Forsaken weren't used as meat shields or anything of the sort, Garrosh used them where it made sense:

You're referring to a cherry picked a single line from "Edge of Night," divorced from all context.

"The door is wedged open; now it must be kicked down. This is what your kind is good for."
    --"Edge of Night," p2

Alone, that's pretty damning. Fortunately, that's not the entirety of the statement, and you'd have to be extremely disingenuous to try and construct a point from that alone. Garrosh continues and says:
    "You're already corpses, nearly impossible to kill..."
    --"Edge of Night," p2

This is in conjunction with a passage from earlier in the story which reads:

"Forwar—" the marshal cried, his command cut short as a musketball shattered his lower jaw. ... The marshal toppled over, careening down a pile of rubble like a sack of cordwood, coming to rest in the thick mud below. ... Any normal man would've been dead for sure, but being that the marshal was already dead, he soon clawed his way up from the mud, spitting coagulated blood and ichor from the remains of his face.
    --"Edge of Night," p2

For a scenario like breaching the Greymane Wall, the Forsaken are extremely useful, since shots that would kill the living only slow them down. That's not using them as fodder, that's using them where it makes sense to do so.

The Blood Elves weren't a problem when he sent them to Kun-Lai.
    Lor'themar had already disobeyed direct orders from Garrosh by the time Kun-Lai happened. Beyond that, Blood Elves had participated in numerous subversive meetings in which participants fantasized about ousting Garrosh prior to Kun-Lai as well.

Beyond that, nothing scandalous happened in Kun-Lai, other than Lor'themar's inability to send guards to accompany his people during an incursion into a hostile, and unknown land. This was a mission he had control over. The failure is his.

The guy fucked everyone over and he's dead now. Deal with it.
    I'd refrain from lines like this considering we all know who's next on the chopping block

>inb4 "b-but they said it wouldn't be Garrosh 2.0!"
    They lied. Unless you want to find a way to reconcile that with:
    -Them stating that Teldrassil was going to be a "twist."
    -Them stating that Sylvanas is going to have a "reckoning" during Blizzcon 2013/4
    -Them stating that Sylvanas is going to make Garrosh look like an amateur (Read: She'll be worse by your count)
    -Them referring to Sylvanas' plans as "evil."

Buckle up, because even though you're going to ignore all of this, you should at least start preparing yourself for the grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Is that why you stop responding every time I prove you wrong?
    I stop responding because you are so utterly wrong and too stubborn to actually admit it.
    Originally Posted by Alpha Patch Notes (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Paladin
    • Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

I stop responding because you are so utterly wrong and too stubborn to actually admit it.
    Real great rebuttal. You know, if I were so utterly wrong, there'd be a plethora of quotes you could pick at ease to prove me as such.

Real great rebuttal. You know, if I were so utterly wrong, there'd be a plethora of quotes you could pick at ease to prove me as such.
    Aah yes, cause I haven't been doing that for years.. As if that is going to change anything.
    Originally Posted by Alpha Patch Notes (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Paladin
    • Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

Aah yes, cause I haven't been doing that for years.. As if that is going to change anything.
    You actually haven't. I know it's fun to pretend a snarky one liner once every two or so years counts, but it doesn't.

Led the entire campaign and one. Something even Saurfang pointed out. It's not like this has been pointed out countless times in this thread or anything.
    I did see Tirion Fording attack but not Garrosh doing anything other than looks like taking credits from other people doing

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    I did see Tirion Fording attack but not Garrosh doing anything other than looks like taking credits from other people doing
    Okay, what you saw or didn't see really doesn't have any bearing on whether or not the quoted text is canon. Garrosh is referred to as personally leading in assaults, depicted in battle in short stories, and beyond that, he's the one in charge of the Horde's War Effort in Northrend, so even if he never fought a battle (Which we know is false), he'd still get credit, because he planned the entire campaign on the Horde's end.