Thread: Regarding Token

Regarding Token

My account is inactive, but I want to buy token (just token, not actually playing)
    Is there option like that ? Or only option is activate with gold whatever price it is now ?
    Can I buy 10 tokens from gold i had and just store them ?
    I tried login to wow but i can't see shop (trial account) and only option is active for gold, nothing about just buy token and store it
    I know i have gold enough to buy multiple tokens
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

You can only buy an instant-used token when trying to logg in with a character. There is no way you can buy tokens, except when you got a <20 level alt with enough gold.

Small problem tho: starter edition can't get anything out of the postal box.

sam86, open a ticket and ask for 1 day of free game time because you want to turn your gold into battle.net balance. Buying token means money so they probably give you a free day. They do that for people who want to transfer toons from an inactive account when the char has some non-transferable shit on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Small problem tho: starter edition can't get anything out of the postal box.

sam86, open a ticket and ask for 1 day of free game time because you want to turn your gold into battle.net balance. Buying token means money so they probably give you a free day. They do that for people who want to transfer toons from an inactive account when the char has some non-transferable shit on them.
    ty i'll do that then later
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    My account is inactive, but I want to buy token (just token, not actually playing)
    Is there option like that ? Or only option is activate with gold whatever price it is now ?
    Can I buy 10 tokens from gold i had and just store them ?
    I tried login to wow but i can't see shop (trial account) and only option is active for gold, nothing about just buy token and store it
    I know i have gold enough to buy multiple tokens
    Nope. Sorry. You need an active account to buy and store tokens for gold. Purchase of token from character screen activates it right away. If you buy from the store, then you miss the concept of using the gold. So, you can buy one token and store 9. Or ask Blizzard for a day or two of gametime and buy the tokens.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!