Thread: Reputation

Deleted

So i started a new account due to some irl issues and i need to know what rep is it that you can buy/farm items and turn in to get rep with factions? i done aldor and all the wod ones

All of the timewalking vendors sell reputation tokens that are BoA. With a new account you're probably limited to how many times you can get the quest item, but I guess making a bunch of Demon Hunters can fix that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    So i started a new account due to some irl issues and i need to know what rep is it that you can buy/farm items and turn in to get rep with factions? i done aldor and all the wod ones
    Timewalking can give you currency that you can buy rep for. Then MoP has some catch up tokens, and Legion too.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..