Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    They are bfa content with legion prereqs.
    I dunno how this concept is so hard for you to get.
    I get it, and I think that it sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Came back to legion, wanted to play a DH, but it required me to have a level 100 toon?!?!?!?!

Came back to WotLK wanted to play a DK, but it required me to have a level 55 toon?!?!?!?!

Came back to BFA wanted to play a Void elf, but it required me to have a rep ?!?!?!?
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    After having a big break from Wow, I have returned and before purchase of bfa, I read all of new bfa features on official website, I subbed to play an allied race from scratch, but now I need to return to ols content and grind a slow reputation. The world objectives give like 150 and the respawn time is very slow. Thanks Blizzard

Requested bfa refund and sub , this is a shitty implementation post bfa launch.
    Hope you didn't use your lvl 110 boost yet because if you did you've already used what you bought & can not get a refund. Also I'm assuming you've read other places about the requirements needed to unlock (you don't get them automatically for ANY of them) allied races so it shouldn't have been such a shock to you that you'd have to grind out to unlock them.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I get it, and I think that it sucks.
    Okay, noted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathululock View Post
    then he shouldn't play MMOs
    You really feel that because he can't play one of the races in an MMO right away and that discourages him - he should not play an MMO. Asking honestly here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    It's not just a playable base race. They're unlockable races that are a reward for completing a task. I also came back after being a way a long time, and I went through and grinded the rep. Is it tedious? Yeah it's a bit tedious, but a game isn't a game unless there are challenges to overcome to obtain things.

If I want a legendary from previous content for the looks, should I run over to the forums and demand the devs give it to me right now because I'm entitled or should I go find the necessary old content and start completing it?
    You forget that these races are a BFA feature even if they came in the last Legion patch. Now there's the difference.

And as I pointed out in the same post you quoted it's not the same for mounts or transmogs in an MMORPG. Playable races and how your base character looks is waaaaay different in an R P G.