Halloween toy gets Demonbolt animation before the other Lock specs do...

I'm a little annoyed and angry at this, we've had cool new animations in the dressing room for ages, and Blizzard refuses to comment on when/if they will ever be implemented.

But now they implement a new toy for Halloween, the Headless Horseman's Hearthstone, and give that the HoG/Demonbolt animation that our other 2 specs didn't even get yet? WHY?

I'm psure our updates are considered done.

They use that casting animation for a few things, I've seen NPC's n stuff do it.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Well then fuck 'em. Why is it so hard to get a response from Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    They're playing hard to get.

I'm a little annoyed and angry at this, we've had cool new animations in the dressing room for ages, and Blizzard refuses to comment on when/if they will ever be implemented.

But now they implement a new toy for Halloween, the Headless Horseman's Hearthstone, and give that the HoG/Demonbolt animation that our other 2 specs didn't even get yet? WHY?
    They abandoned the rest of our updates the moment beta ended. Demonbolt went out incomplete, doesn't even work with green fire, and god knows when the fuck they will make Soulfire not have the Vanilla mage's pyroblast animation.

I feel like there was a pretty clear gag order at some point during mid to late legion. They always go back and forth between heavy communication and radio silence.

At the moment we're in a pretty clear radio silence phase as there's barely any blue posts about much of anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I feel like there was a pretty clear gag order at some point during mid to late legion. They always go back and forth between heavy communication and radio silence.

At the moment we're in a pretty clear radio silence phase as there's barely any blue posts about much of anything.
    to be fair, they are putting on a million Q&A's.

sadly not actually answering any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharxide View Post
    to be fair, they are putting on a million Q&A's.

sadly not actually answering any questions.
    What else is new. Q&A are the wrong two letters, it's actually PR. These events aren't meant as a platform of critique, they're basically advertisement and collective self-congratulatory circle jerks masked by the charade of answering community questions that are pre-selected and toothless.

If they have something to tell us, they will; and it will be if and when it puts them in a positive light.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    What else is new. Q&A are the wrong two letters, it's actually PR. These events aren't meant as a platform of critique, they're basically advertisement and collective self-congratulatory circle jerks masked by the charade of answering community questions that are pre-selected and toothless.

If they have something to tell us, they will; and it will be if and when it puts them in a positive light.
    Yep, Blizz is amazing at PR. And that's what the Q&A is atm. It's nothing more than to make you think they are answering community questions. I've noticed for a long ass time that the way they go about answering questions is similar to politicians. And their explanations for some things that have gone wrong in the game really don't amount to much. And if I have to hear one more damn time "yeah we aren't happy about x, we learned a lot by this experience..." like, i mean, why didn't know you that shit beforehand. Who at Blizz thought Azerite system was going to be fun? WHO? Who thought the legion legendaries were going to be fun? ONly people who thought that was good were people who got lucky af at the start.

Deleted

You made me login to just to ask you this: What toy and what animation are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abacabb View Post
    You made me login to just to ask you this: What toy and what animation are you talking about?
    ... Are you serious? They literally say exactly both of those things in the second sentence of the very thing you quoted.

Ow jeee casting animation used on an item! How dare they.

Quote Originally Posted by Az0na View Post
    Frustration was a casting animation made for lock that was only used on 1 spell on a spec they apparently don't want us to play is used on an item.

Apparently the crying resonated a bit though, as they're making UA and CB use that animation as well now.

Quote Originally Posted by Az0na View Post
    Before any other lock spells get to benefit from the animation, I was mostly frustrated with their radio silence on the Warlock animations that have been in the dressing room for half a year, but never implemented.

But now they implemented some of them, so all good I guess.