Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    took me 3 weeks also to get them. but seems like everyone and their brother has it now so i went with a different mog. was cool to be different but now everyone has it.

2 resets for me, now gotta wait next BT TW event and get the cancer chances of completing it.

Quote Originally Posted by justmybass View Post
    You guys are probably gonna hate me. I got my warglaives in 3 weeks. Just in time for the time walking event. And downed Illidan on my first attempt with a random group. Haha.

So happy to have the transmog on my character. Best warglaives model period.
    i believe i got mine back to back after planning to run it on loads of dh (making them to pad my char count for love event) but it was week two on the first one i tried, a total of 3 clears lol, kinda made me feel like i should've been farming transmog also.. but i haven't even done blacktemple timewalking hahaha, unlocked the glaives before the timewalking was confirmed to do it too.. just not interesting to have the same as everyone else just using the mage tower look.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Just keep chugging away. I have 1 glaive on multiple toons that can use them. Sadly for me though, I have the set on my Pally. Transmog runs FTL.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

The bow from Sunwell is pretty high as well. I got four of them in 4wks across 3 toons and I wasn’t even trying to get the legendary I wanted the golden bow from sisters. Now months later im trying for the glaives
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

They still drop, they are still really outdated too and you see them everywhere, that being the reason they dont let us mog legendaries...

How long does it take to get the warglaives on a DH after the droprate buff?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    How long does it take to get the warglaives on a DH after the droprate buff?
    It's still RNG. You could get lucky and get it in 2 weeks or you could be unlucky and never get them.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    It's still RNG. You could get lucky and get it in 2 weeks or you could be unlucky and never get them.
    I took about the whole legion, and only in BfA i got 1 off hand and the next week my main hand. Out of the blue. It's really RNG

Can you do the timewalking raid more than once? Im asking because what happens if a group falls apart halfway through, can you join another?

It will always be obtainable as long as you have the achievement Warglaives of Azzinoth = having both off-hand and main hand and then doing the TW, that you get an achievement also, meaning: yes, you'll be always able to get them. If the achievement is no longer obtainable, it goes to feast of strength achievements section, if it's not there, you good to go

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    Can you do the timewalking raid more than once? Im asking because what happens if a group falls apart halfway through, can you join another?
    yes, you can

Do you actually need to have the weapons? Or do you just need the achieve? I have the weapons on my Rogue and so have the achieve but I don't have either of the weapons on my DH

Quote Originally Posted by Waldor666 View Post
    Do you actually need to have the weapons? Or do you just need the achieve? I have the weapons on my Rogue and so have the achieve but I don't have either of the weapons on my DH
    You need to actually have the weapons(which you do on your rogue) and THEN finish bt timewalking on your dh to get the transmog for dh(your rogue cant transmog them)

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    You can only create 1 per realm, you might be able to server transfer others to the same realm (worked for DKs)
    On your server: Make and delete a few different DHs. Once you've deleted all the DH alts you'll want, and you're back at "zero DHs on this server," make one and play it.

Then, once a month, use your free character restore to restore another one of the deleted DHs.

After a few months, you'll have an army of DHs, all on the same server, without spending a penny on transfer fees.

(Use unique names for each, or it won't work, as the game won't let you restore a character if you have another character by the same name)

Finally got mines completed today now I have to wait until October sigh