Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why only 4 options for feral appearance transmog?

Is there a reason I only have 4 options for transmog for my feral forms? Am I missing something or is it bugged?

15+ Year Old Account
    Have you unlocked everything with your Feral Artifact Weapon? You need to complete some things to unlock different colors, or even unlock certain things to gain access to different forms. The only thing you can't access now is the Challenge Mode Artifact (Mage Tower) because that was specific to Legion.

Right click each color of the weapon to see the different druid forms available.

https://imgur.com/a/atUARhE

you right click on the 4 weapons on the xmog tab, i had the same issue with bear, i was confused and the help text on it is even more confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Is there a reason I only have 4 options for transmog for my feral forms? Am I missing something or is it bugged?
    Because you're playing a stupid class so you deserve stupid appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by AkamaFail4life View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/atUARhE

you right click on the 4 weapons on the xmog tab, i had the same issue with bear, i was confused and the help text on it is even more confusing.
    TYVM /10 char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    TYVM /10 char
    Overlooked that at first, too. I only realized it cause t's the same issue with the Epic T2 version of the legendary daggers for rogues. "The Dreamer" and "The Sleeper". One is only for mainhand and one only for offhand, eventhough both look the same. The Dreamer is displayed there for both hands and you have to manually chose "The Sleeper" for the other weapon to dual wield that skin.

It's bad design, but atleast... it somehow works.

Deleted
    You can also get a fire-kitty skin from a toy out of Firelands. Looks real kewl, even though it's starting to show its age.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumrocks View Post
    You can also get a fire-kitty skin from a toy out of Firelands. Looks real kewl, even though it's starting to show its age.
    Don't hold your breath on this one.. I been farming this shit for like 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Don't hold your breath on this one.. I been farming this shit for like 2 years.
    2 years of Fandral and you still don't have it?

Not the Staff, there is a toy that does the same thing so u can use it at max level.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=122304/fandrals-seed-pouch

Not the Staff, there is a toy that does the same thing so u can use it at max level.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=122304/fandrals-seed-pouch
    Which also drops from Fandral.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which also drops from Fandral.
    The boss is named "Majordomo Staghelm".

2 years of Fandral and you still don't have it?
    I farm it for 3 years on three druids per week and it didn't drop yet. I even asked a GM if I am buggy or flagged for already having it but he says it's just a normal drop for druids. In that time I've had eight drops of the flametalon mount...

The boss is named "Majordomo Staghelm".
    Full name Fandral Staghelm, last occupation: Majordomo to Ragnaros the Firelord. Current state: Rather dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I farm it for 3 years on three druids per week and it didn't drop yet. I even asked a GM if I am buggy or flagged for already having it but he says it's just a normal drop for druids. In that time I've had eight drops of the flametalon mount...
    That's some really bad luck there. The drop chance should be significantly higher than the mount. And with 3 characters it's rather unlikely you somehow have it lying around in the bank as well.

I had this same issue as well, if you have them unlocked you need to right click to bring up a list of the different forms that are locked to the different daggers looks.

That's some really bad luck there. The drop chance should be significantly higher than the mount. And with 3 characters it's rather unlikely you somehow have it lying around in the bank as well.
    Numbers were exaggerated, just checked my statistics. I've killed him 142 times on my first druid, but that was my main then and I used it before the toy to farm the mounts in there. On my other druid I have 92 kills, which is probably around the number I also have on my first druid out of the 142 for the toy. And on my third I "only" have 37 kills. So all in all I have around 220 kills over the last three years just for the toy.

The eight mount drops were accurate, though. So you will understand that I have doubts that the drop chance is "significantly higher", although I somehow still feel like it is buggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Numbers were exaggerated, just checked my statistics. I've killed him 142 times on my first druid, but that was my main then and I used it before the toy to farm the mounts in there. On my other druid I have 92 kills, which is probably around the number I also have on my first druid out of the 142 for the toy. And on my third I "only" have 37 kills. So all in all I have around 220 kills over the last three years just for the toy.

The eight mount drops were accurate, though. So you will understand that I have doubts that the drop chance is "significantly higher", although I somehow still feel like it is buggy.
    Well you can just be unlucky. I have 180 kills on the wrangler(argus rare mob), that has 1 in 30 chance to drop his mount. So the math would say I should have it by now. 6 times actually, but have just been unlucky.
    The same goes for my LK mount farm which took my 852 tries to get, and that is far from the worst I have heard of. That is just the pure downside of the drop rate system.

Thank You, man.... The only correct answer I read in ages for the problem of not been able to transmog the feral mage tower apparences.

I could kiss you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by AkamaFail4life View Post

On the upside, the Barber UI for this is a lot more clear.