Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    shaman reworks is not something to talk about at blizzcon

8.1 isnt being discussed

a brief reveal of 8.2 akin to argus would be offering pretty much nothing

you should be pleasantly surprised if you're lowballing it like this
    Well, I don't want to get my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Featherogue View Post
    Blizzard will turn all the WoW servers off and tell us to go away
    Probably the best outcome given the current situation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oncereborn View Post
    Is there a BlizzCon countdown timer somewhere? (for opening ceremony ofc.)
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...-2018-Schedule

Formerly known as Arafal

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    We will see a new classic trailer or even cinematic.
    Last edited by Joycemiester; 2018-11-01 at 09:22 PM.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime92 View Post
    My guess:
    - Blizzard HQ leave Irvine and move to Las Vegas.
    Good, I can give the devs shit in person.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    What's there to talk about classic? It's not like this is a new game. We know what vanilla is.
    Demo also will be there, they probably will talk about release date, few changes and thats all.
    Sorry but this year blizzcon belongs to classic. TipsOut spoke to classic devs and they are very excited about classic wow and have some really amazing stuff to show at Blizzcon. Dont expect BFA to have some big annoucement.
    Last edited by mmoca9a2d58f1f; 2018-11-01 at 11:19 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Sorry but this year blizzvlcon belongs to classic. TipsOut spoke to classic devs and they are very excited about classic wow and have some reallyamazing stuff on Blizzcon. Dont expect BFA to have some big annoucement
    they already confirmed they'll talk about 8.2

obviously they'll talk a bit about classic (as in beta, the few minor changes we already know of, release date, payment method) but thinking they'll dedicate their entire wow screentime to the rerelease of a 2004 version of the game is just plain stupid.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Joycemiester View Post
    We will see a classic trailer or even cinematic.
    You mean the cinematic that exists for 15 years? Or the trailer that was shown last blizzcon? Why should they bother doing a new one? Its not like we get a new game^^

For blizzcon i don't think we get something groundbreaking. It will be similar to the last content update they gave us.

Brief summary of what we do in 8.1 so they can explain what 8.2 brings. Brief overview over the new island/area plus raid preview and the new feature (class transmog/mage tower/class mounts/heritage armor/etc.)
    Then a teaser image and where 8.3 will take place like a picture of n'zoth, Helya, the shadowlands, boralus...

Maybe a new cinematic like old soldier with genn or tyrande.

WoW: 8.1 release date - probably 1-3 weeks after Blizzcon.
    Info about new allied races.
    The road ahead - 8.2
    Info about classic - here the biggest thing will be a release date. Doubt we will get it, but the internet will explode if we do get it.

OW: New hero, new map(s).

Diablo: Remaster something, cause why create something new right?

SC2: DLC packs & warchest stuff. Maybe couple of missions.

HS: No idea and dont care, dont play it. Maybe a xpac?

HoTS: New map & new hero probably.
    Last edited by crusadernero; 2018-11-01 at 11:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    they already confirmed they'll talk about 8.2

obviously they'll talk a bit about classic (as in beta, the few minor changes we already know of, release date, payment method) but thinking they'll dedicate their entire wow screentime to the rerelease of a 2004 version of the game is just plain stupid.
    Well 8.2 isnt big deal. Like what they can give us in 8.2? New raid, maybe new zone and allied races. Dont expect system changea those are for expansion releases. Why not? Classic will be more popular than retail so logicly should have more spotlight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joycemiester View Post
    We will see a classic trailer or even cinematic.
    you mean like these?

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I really hope Classic demo will go well. I think Blizzard may be testing waters before next year.

Imagine if Blizzcon '19 will have 9.0 annoucement with new class and they would allow us the play demo at home (for virtual ticket of course). It could bring much more people than Classic demo, especially if it will be new class gameplay (similar to demo from Blizzcon '15).

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Well 8.2 isnt big deal. Like what they can give us in 8.2? New raid, maybe new zone and allied races. Dont expect system changea those are for expansion releases. Why not? Classic will be more popular than retail so logicly should have more spotlight.
    Okay there, Classic fanboy. I see now.
    You can go back to watching these youtubers, still thinking that Retail won't be still #1 in Blizzard eyes when it comes to importancy.

New retail info is a big deal for many people, so just deal with it. :P

Deleted
    Hopefully an updated Goblin/Worgen model preview.

Hopefully no Vulpera.
    Last edited by mmoc1cfb8e393e; 2018-11-01 at 02:58 PM.

They're gonna need something big. The unknown hype seems less this year that it has been in the past. I'm hoping the Diablo post was just a redirect.

Deleted
    Yeah, they definetely need something big. For WoW, too.

At this point?

I actually suspect Blizzard has *nothing* to reveal. In hindsight, I think they WERE going to reveal the Diablo show for Netflix, but the writer for the show basically fucked them over by announcing it via Twitter before any official announcement, so I'm betting that took all the wind out of their sails.

This would not be the first Blizzcon with nothing new announced. However, I feel like this would be a very, very bad year for that to be the case.

I could be totally wrong, and I genuinely hope that I am. But I'm really not expecting anything this year. Considering how lazy the in-game rewards are for Blizzcon this year (save Overwatch's skin for Sombra), it's also the first year I haven't opted for the virtual ticket.

probably more bad writing.for wow ofc
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Launch date for 8.1
    Some details about what will happen in 8.2
    Details about Kul Tiran/Zandalari allied races
    Maybe a reveal on who will be the final expansion boss? Possibly too early for that
    Classic WoW details (hopefully including a launch date)
    I'm really hoping for some "We've heard your feedback on BfA, and here's what we're gonna do..." stuff

Overwatch - New characters or something
    HotS - New characters or something (you can tell HotS and Overwatch don't particularly excite me)

I've heard some speculation/hype about D2 remastered. That'd be kinda cool.

Starcraft: I don't even know. I haven't kept up with anything that's going on in Starcraft for a few years. I want to say maybe Starcraft 3 but it's probably still too early.

Hearthstone: Don't know, don't care. I've never had any interest whatsoever in it.

Deleted
    WoW: Probably nothing unknown or worth noting. Some details on the new patch like date etc., the general "excuses" and pretending that classes are fine and only to a "little tuning" while none of the actual problems get addressed, some more allied bullshit and WoW Classic launch date on next year's anniversary and maybe beta.
    Diablo: D2 Remastered (really hoping for this), lol at people hoping for D4
    Rest of their games: meh I don't care