Blizzard needs to cancel the 8.1 patch of ele

Obviously current ele is quite well balanced.
    I'm not talking about damage numbers. Of course ele have to be stronger.

The difference between talents now is very small and can be changed by taste and setting.
    SoT is the worst. This is just an ST version of HV. And it makes other talents useless.

No other changes are necessary if it is now clear that SK's remedy applies. ST, HV, and LMT are all used, as are SK, UP, and Asc. Why change this situation?

Now ele can be an lb caster or an lvb caster depending on your preference. However, 8.1 will be different. Does ele need this patch? I feel fundamentally wrong. Ele need utility and damage tuning.

The thing is ele is mediocre outside of large trash pulls in pve and pvp we're sitting piles of turd. I honestly would respect them removing the spec or class entirely until it's ready instead of releasing a half done or broken spec

Quote Originally Posted by Ele man View Post
    The difference between talents now is very small and can be changed by taste and setting.
    SoT is the worst. This is just an ST version of HV. And it makes other talents useless.
    More or less.
    Surge of Power has some basic interaction, it's not much, you basically gotta remember to press LB after ES and keep SK in mind obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Ele man View Post
    No other changes are necessary if it is now clear that SK's remedy applies. ST, HV, and LMT are all used, as are SK, UP, and Asc. Why change this situation?
    Usually i would complain about lack of proper talent balance.
    Usually that balance happened with the x.1 Patch, but as this is BfA we obviously have to shelve this in favour of making the spec work.

Blizzard was told to move developers from class design or did it to themselves, anyway, this was more or less foreseeable once they've said that BfA wouldn't hold a lot of class changes.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2018-10-23 at 07:21 PM.