Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Patch 8.1.0 PTR - Build 28202

See the front page for the latest post.
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-10-29 at 07:04 PM.

Deleted
    Kul Tiran Mages confirmed

Minor Glyphs
    Glyph of Storm's Wake (New) Your Water Elemental is replaced by the light blue favored by the Tidepriests. Minor Glyph. Minor Glyph.
    Glyph of the Tides (New) Your Water Elemental is replaced by a bluer Tidal Elemental. Minor Glyph. Minor Glyph. 1.5 sec cast.
    Glyph of the Tides (New) Your Water Elemental is replaced by a bluer Tidal Elemental. Minor Glyph. Minor Glyph.
    Storm's Wake (New) Your Water Elemental is replaced by the light blue favored by the Tidepriests. Minor Glyph. Minor Glyph. 1.5 sec cast.

Hmm, those chest icons.. Paragon caches incoming with 8.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Hmm, those chest icons.. Paragon caches incoming with 8.1?
    Either that or laying down some framework for loot boxes. I hope I'm being far too cynical though.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    What...Blood was to strong so instead of buffing other specs they fucking obliterate blood?

Hall of Fame: Lady Jaina Proudmoore (Alliance) (New) Among the first one hundred Alliance guilds worldwide to defeat Lady Jaina Proudmoore on Mythic difficulty. Title Reward: Famed Conqueror of Dazar'alor.

Why would Alliance defeat Jaina Proudmoore? What is this strange thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Either that or laying down some framework for loot boxes. I hope I'm being far too cynical though.
    I am almost sure it is paragon caches like the ones in Legion judging by the artwork it fits with the current rep factions in bfa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Hall of Fame: Lady Jaina Proudmoore (Alliance) (New) Among the first one hundred Alliance guilds worldwide to defeat Lady Jaina Proudmoore on Mythic difficulty. Title Reward: Famed Conqueror of Dazar'alor.

Why would Alliance defeat Jaina Proudmoore? What is this strange thing?
    Because the way the raid is set up, the last 3 bosses for us is the 4th 5th and 6th boss that the horde fight and vice versa, basicly a sort of flashback.

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh look the alliance getting yet another "CONQUEROR" of some Horde city..... well guess its our fate right? being stomped by the alliance to again rise up as a whole faction yeeeey.

Cool even more mounts from Expeditions that no one will ever get because the entire reward system is beyond dumb

Deleted
    Nice, my 387 ilvl 272k HP DK now will have 180k. Guess it's time to reroll to my 350 monk that has more HP. Nice balance Blizzard LUL

Why add more mounts to Island Expedition when they never drop anyways. Let us work towards buying them instead.
    Last edited by Drejjmit; 2018-10-23 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    Oh look the alliance getting yet another "CONQUEROR" of some Horde city..... well guess its our fate right? being stomped by the alliance to again rise up as a whole faction yeeeey.
    Out of all the things to whine about, you just had to choose the most childish and petty one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    What...Blood was to strong so instead of buffing other specs they fucking obliterate blood?
    Yes?
    By nerfing a spec you are literally "technicly" buffing all the rest, because then with that you can focus on making mechanics done by all those.

it is literally

Would you rather
    everyone make 10$ an hour but a burger costs 5$
    or everyone make 20$ an hour but a burger costs 10$

its better to bring it in line with the rest, then buff everything. cause then you just get more imbalances.

better to nerf one then buff 6 and risk one then becoming the super strong boi again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    You know horde can get it too right, as withthe last one, and again last time the alliance was helping the horde, orgrimmar was taken so they worked together to take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The Tidepriest elemental boss got a cool new model.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I am almost sure it is paragon caches like the ones in Legion judging by the artwork it fits with the current rep factions in bfa.

- - - Updated - - -

Because the way the raid is set up, the last 3 bosses for us is the 4th 5th and 6th boss that the horde fight and vice versa, basicly a sort of flashback.
    I mean why would Alliance fight Jaina? She is alliance leader. Jaina should be a horde only boss.

Alliance defeating Jaina makes no sense.

Another PTR patch... still nothing for Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    I mean why would Alliance fight Jaina? She is alliance leader. Jaina should be a horde only boss.

Alliance defeating Jaina makes no sense.
    This was addressed a long time ago, but both factions will fight all bosses, including 3 that are members of their faction. The bosses that don't make sense will be fought in the manner of a flashback, with an NPC telling you what the opposing faction did while you were away.
    Think of it like the CoT disguises

Holy fking hell they didn't just nerf BDK, they completely gutted it... RiP Blood DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Is this a PVP change or overall? If so rip Blood DK. The entire point of having a health pool is because we don't fucking mitigate damage. Reactionary tank is going to die on the first trash pull

WOAH, hold up. What is with those Windwalker Monk nerfs?? Did I miss something?? I know they wanted to make it so Karma wasn't a DPS button but that Touch of Death nerf along with it with nothing to make up for it??