Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkhan View Post
    It's kinda odd how they looked at class distribution, noticed dks/warlocks/rot comps were at the bottom and decided to buff turbo,provide rmp with tripple knockback via kul tiran racial and as cherry on top give a semi-spammable mass dispel to resto shamans.
    Most would rather have turbo/rmp meta over rot meta. Also Kul Tiran knock will probably dr stun so idk if people will really roll kul tiran for RMx

15+ Year Old Account
    The stun should DR as the Tauren War Stomp does.

I wonder if it would knockback if stuns 100% DR'd on the target though?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    Most would rather have turbo/rmp meta over rot meta. Also Kul Tiran knock will probably dr stun so idk if people will really roll kul tiran for RMx
    We need mana drains back imo.
    Rot & mana drain comps, that were the glory days
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Mana Burn for Disc & Shadow? Truly terrifying.

Bringing back OG Viper Sting for Hunters would cause mass outrage.

Then again, I play Disc and Hunter so go for it.

I made some wpvp today and i cant kill tanks but they can kill me regardless of ilvl. It's a bug or it's normal?

We need mobility / more baseline defensive shit.
    Not HP..

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    I think it's "great"(fucking stupid) that we are getting things that used to be (and still should be) baseline as talents so often! This is excellent (horrible) game design!
    BFA is a nutshell.

You have a single 10 second window where Richard Dawkins renounces atheism, Mars must align with Jupiter and Barney finally admits to child molestation where you can kill something in an arena match as a Warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another boring passive in a system that's supposed to add abilities that would make PvP fun. Still waiting for alter time. Or spectral guise. Or grapple weapon.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2018-12-03 at 07:15 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    Warlocks are getting pvp talent demon armor. Increases health by 10% and armor by 125%.

Thoughts ?
    At first I was like... Isn't that a baseline ability you get at like, literally level 1?

But then I realized...

It's WoW 2018, you need to re-earn the abilities and talents you had 14 years ago, because "Modern WoW"

But being cynical aside, that's nice I guess? Not sure It'll make a lot of Impact, just like most other buffs It's nice to have them, they do help, but It definitely doesn't feel like a talent you should have, more like a baseline thing any Warlock should be able to do
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Incredible, lock now have half the survivability of moonkins
    Maybe in 8.2 they'll give them half their damage, stay tuned (subbed) for more

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Incredible, lock now have half the survivability of moonkins
    Maybe in 8.2 they'll give them half their damage, stay tuned (subbed) for more
    Its already well below half. Have you seen how little damage DoTs actually do? 1400 damage Corruption ticks, 1600 damage Agony ticks. WREKCIN FACES, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Only if they move huntards back to mana .. I loved mana burn on them ..

- - - Updated - - -

I enjoy Warlock but Blizz took a decision some time back to not have any caster/tank types. Personally I LOVE tanky/caster game play .. Anti Melee casters!!!

Deleted
    Guys, don't worry - warlocks are on the radar, they said so months ago. The changes are coming soon.

I thought is was a passive. I was shocked i had to press anything for such a small buff. Logged quickly back on my Enh.

Quote Originally Posted by Puxycat View Post
    There isnt any single warlock in top 250 in 3v3 ladder that sums up everything :/
    Top 250 isn't really a normal cut off for normal people playing the game. Only the absolute best of the very best make it to that level.

Currently there is about 6-7 locks in top 250 and hundreds of locks at around 2500-2700.

They aren't worthless. They are just harder to succeed with than some other classes right now.

so only pvp talent and only affliction/destro? why not demology?

how unfortunate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Only if they move huntards back to mana .. I loved mana burn on them ..

- - - Updated - - -

I enjoy Warlock but Blizz took a decision some time back to not have any caster/tank types. Personally I LOVE tanky/caster game play .. Anti Melee casters!!!
    locks should stack a lot of defensive passives, while less mobile, get mana drain back and design demology around anti melee, while affliction is anti healer/caster(in a tanky rotting way) and destro merely for bursty mass kills via various bgs.

thats roughly how lock was during the burning crusade.....the best pvp expansion so far. Only op healer was s4 rdruid, rest were like normal dd participants!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    But being cynical aside, that's nice I guess? Not sure It'll make a lot of Impact, just like most other buffs It's nice to have them, they do help, but It definitely doesn't feel like a talent you should have, more like a baseline thing any Warlock should be able to do
    yeah, should be a passive base ability starting at lvl1 or 10 or so for all specs.

Well, my lock has become a bank char long time ago, that won't make him see the world and its surrounding just yet, i guess.