Page 6 of 129 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Full up to date list -
    Soros
    Obama
    Clinton
    CNN - To John Brennan - Bomb + White powder
    DWS - To Eric Holder
    SF Union-Tribute - Kamala Harris's office (still unsure if this was a bomb)
    Governor Cuomo's office
    Congressional Mail Sorting Facility (? just a tweet for now)

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Full up to date list -
    Soros
    Obama
    Clinton
    CNN - To John Brennan - Bomb + White powder
    DWS - To Eric Holder
    SF Union-Tribute - Kamala Harris's office (still unsure if this was a bomb)
    Governor Cuomo's office
    Congressional Mail Sorting Facility (? just a tweet for now)
    Do you have any sauce on this? Everything I'm seeing is that both received (or had packages) intercepted - I've seen nothing that shows that Holders was addressed from DWS's offices.

And the one to the Tribune was for the building, not Harris or her office specifically - https://twitter.com/adamslily/status...37340824473604

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Do you have any sauce on this? Everything I'm seeing is that both received (or had packages) intercepted - I've seen nothing that shows that Holders was addressed from DWS's offices.

And the one to the Tribune was for the building, not Harris or her office specifically - https://twitter.com/adamslily/status...37340824473604
    https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...8bcf3ef4ad884f

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

kaelleria's link covers it; the return addresses on the bombs all seem to be DWS's offices, and the one for Holder mangled the address so badly it got "returned to sender", and ended up at DWS's office.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Damn, what's wrong with people...

Things are going to escalate a lot more in the coming decade, I fear.
    What's wrong with people? They listened to Donald Fucking Trump. When he states that they are the enemy of the people, the radicals start arming themselves and start sending bombs in the mail. And you fucking cheer him.

Remember guys, it's all about POLICY, nothing else matters when it comes to politicians.

Just trying to stay WOKE here.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What's wrong with people? They listened to Donald Fucking Trump. When he states that they are the enemy of the people, the radicals start arming themselves and start sending bombs in the mail. And you fucking cheer him.
    Just... Stop... This right here is what is wrong with all you silly republicans and democrats.

BTW these packages were not sent by a republican nor a democrat.

Can we combine the two threads into one? Or maybe make a megathread

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they find the terrorist who did this crap and send them to prison for a very long time.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Just... Stop... This right here is what is wrong with all you silly republicans and democrats.

You're right, must have been one helluva WOKE independent who did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    Unlike you who seems to have a fetish posting fan fiction and receiving pats on the back from mouth breathers who buy into your “I’m totally a conservative guys”, I never supported Trump. Voted for Kasich in the primary and Clinton in the general.

Your lack of belief doesn’t change reality anymore than those who don’t believe I was a Captain in Iraq changes the reality I was.

Neither side owns fear mongering. More people have been harmed by Antifa than the “Alt right”.

Now please post more fan fiction about new amendments or how you finally found the smoking gun Trump or anyone on his campaign colluded with Russia to influence the election. You’re a broken record, Skroe. If fan fiction doesn’t work, join Edge and Daelak in pretending millions of economic migrants who lack a discernible skill and can’t speak a word of English is somehow advantageous for the United States.
    What a load of bullshit. You never supported Trump? We have your posting history that shows you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    Take it you plan to ignore the ricin and the shooting of Republican senators at a soccer, the assault of them in their home, the subtle call of Presidental Assassinations from the MSM, Kathy Giffing " Bloodied Head of Trump" that got her Fired...

Cause and effect, it's a two way street, the bomb threat will now effect something, and cause another issue, that will then effect yet again something else.

never ending.
    The ricin, wasn't ricin, it was ground up castor beans because whoever sent it, didn't realize that you need to refine it. So, they were idiots.

The shooting of the Republicans wasn't a terrorist attack, it was a lone wolf gunman.

Who was assaulted in their own home? If you say Rand Paul, that was a homeowner/neighbor dispute.

Kathy Griffin never called for the assassination of Trump, and she was drummed out of all TV, right wingers get a show on Fox News for issuing statements like that.

Other than that, there haven't been calls for Trump to be killed. Arrested, yes, killed, no.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    You're right, must have been one helluva WOKE independent who did it.
    Or a Democrat. lol! But no way to know for sure until they catch the sucker. Whom ever it is, is a terrorist in my opinion.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, because there's no way that extremist language from a popular figure like Trump might lead to crazies sending bombs. No way at all.

Like when Milo said something about hunting journalists and the next day some journalists got shot.
    Like when Alex Jones said something about a sex ring in a pizza shop and later a gun man shows up wanting to shoot people.

Nope, there's no pattern of behavior here. Extremist language, pfft, how can it possibly be related?
    Putin khuliyo

How do you know this? Do you know the person(s) responsible such that you can make this claim with such certainty?

When they catch this terrorist, I hope they make the persons life as miserable as legally possible. If you disagree with your opponent you vote them out of office. You do not blow them up making them a martyr.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Does the "mentally ill lone wolf" argument also apply to bombs? What can I expect to hear any of those words in relation to this?
    Oh for sure. Unless the person(s) responsible turns out to be brown. Then it will be terrorism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    When they catch this terrorist, I hope they make the persons life as miserable as legally possible.
    Have Trump talk at him for awhile.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah, because there's no way that extremist language from a popular figure like Trump might lead to crazies sending bombs. No way at all.

Like when Milo said something about hunting journalists and the next day some journalists got shot.
    Like when Alex Jones said something about a sex ring in a pizza shop and later a gun man shows up wanting to shoot people.

Nope, there's no pattern of behavior here. Extremist language, pfft, how can it possibly be related?
    Milo and Jones are nutjobs on crack cocaine they simply feed on tragedies to make money. But even broken clock is correct twice a day.

They already know who did this act.

Really? You don't think that Trump's rhetoric has nothing to do with this? You are the problem. You actually believe Trump and his rhetoric about the MSM and CNN. Your post history shows this.

And how do you know they weren't sent by a Democrat or Republican? Because I can guarantee you, it was a right wing terrorist, since every attack, minus jihadist terror attacks, have been right wingers since 2001.

- - - Updated - - -

Milo and Jones are nutjobs on crack cocaine they simply feed on tragedies to make money. But even broken clock is correct twice a day.

They already know who did this act.
    Really? Do you have a source on this? They know who did it?