Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    250 rep is not worth 100 dubloons
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    100 dubloons for 250 rep, are you fucking kidding me? They're THAT out of touch.
    So what do you think would be a fair number? Personally, I don't think 250 is unreasonable at all. I'm guessing that there are quite a few people sitting on a few thousand doubloons just from farming toys and mounts and transmogs and all the fun things that has become modern WoW. With that in mind, 250 seems like a pretty good number to me.

Quote Originally Posted by randomcast View Post
    Saltwater Seahorse the official mount of the MMO Champ message broads.
    considering how reins of poseidus are like 20k on ah who in right mind will farm for sea pony numer 5

with only buying some of the items im at a 130 dublons...guess im saving up for the mount/toys and cosmetics now....Got all my reps to exalted now so thats not a worry at least

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreality View Post
    So what do you think would be a fair number? Personally, I don't think 250 is unreasonable at all. I'm guessing that there are quite a few people sitting on a few thousand doubloons just from farming toys and mounts and transmogs and all the fun things that has become modern WoW. With that in mind, 250 seems like a pretty good number to me.
    name checks out.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nice IE stuff but too little too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    thst also means I can't no longer buy the OP consumables, which really sucks. I wish they'd made two different currency.

Or just make the consumables free, or purchasable with gold.
    Or War Resources, they're sold by your factions' representatives, and due to the uselessness of the Mission Table, that would at least give a purpose to this wasted currency

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Or War Resources, they're sold by your factions' representatives, and due to the uselessness of the Mission Table, that would at least give a purpose to this wasted currency
    oh yeah that's a great idea actually!

Woot an easy to obtain 100% water mount, fuck you sea turtle!

Deleted
    Put everything that drops in expeditions in that vendor and then ppl will finally start doing it.
    The vendor is a start ofc but it's not enough.
    I 've done around 70 expeditions so far with random ppl and got nothing
    Not only that but it's not easy to find a group going for the fluff stuff

Continually amazing how they FINALLY RELENT on an improvement people have been begging for, and still manage to resist/double-down/fuck it up.

PUT. THE. GODDAMNED. ITEMS. ON. THE. VENDOR.

It's not hard. People will STILL need to grind like motherfuckers to get all the stuff but at least they can target what they want. Make the fucking parrot 1500 tokens if you have to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    Virtual tix in-game rewards are kind of lacking this year. And they still haven't announced WoW's reward which is the whole point of the rewards...
    cape, banner toy and classic demo
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    Continually amazing how they FINALLY RELENT on an improvement people have been begging for, and still manage to resist/double-down/fuck it up.

PUT. THE. GODDAMNED. ITEMS. ON. THE. VENDOR.

It's not hard. People will STILL need to grind like motherfuckers to get all the stuff but at least they can target what they want. Make the fucking parrot 1500 tokens if you have to.
    The best part is how they actually had all these systems perfectly working in Legion where you had different badges to trade for gear. They even fixed legendaries at latest patches with essence dropping from emissary caches, dungeons and raids.
    Seriously, legendaries system was pretty good in Antorus patch. They fixed (mostly) huge imbalances in them, they fixed luck protection fuckups and they introduced ability to "farm" them.
    And now they're like "Nah, fuck it, scrap everything"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreality View Post
    You need literally 10-15 minutes to get 250 reputation by simply running some world quests on a fresh character going solo. It's even faster with a better geared one or in a group. If you are lucky, you get about 10 dubloons in that time from expeditions. This is hilariously out of touch. Even if they increase reputation rewards 10 times it would not be worth the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    The waveboard in the screenshot is 300 doubloons, but in the article it's listed at 500....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterakos View Post
    Put everything that drops in expeditions in that vendor and then ppl will finally start doing it.
    The vendor is a start ofc but it's not enough.
    I 've done around 70 expeditions so far with random ppl and got nothing
    Not only that but it's not easy to find a group going for the fluff stuff
    Totally this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    The best part is how they actually had all these systems perfectly working in Legion where you had different badges to trade for gear. They even fixed legendaries at latest patches with essence dropping from emissary caches, dungeons and raids.
    Seriously, legendaries system was pretty good in Antorus patch. They fixed (mostly) huge imbalances in them, they fixed luck protection fuckups and they introduced ability to "farm" them.
    It's like they want to punish people who play from the start. Their most loyal customers. Mind-boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    yea they are a lot faster than normal swimming although there is a lot of nicer underwater mounts that are pretty easy obtainable so meh
    fastest way is the legion fishing rod+trait.

it's faster than druid travel form and makes underwater mounts look like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Like in many expansion they add catch-up gear etc later in the expansion. This isn't new. Relinquished came in 7.2, 8-9 months after Legion launch. In TBC it came in the Black Temple patch, 2.1. In WoD it came, never? WotLK and Cata it came from start, then they started to lose subs. Gotta keep those players playing

Legendaries was good from 7.2, it was fine from 7.1.5.

They want people to actually play the game in the start before they add these things now.

The Doubloon items should have been there from the god damned fucking start!

The Doubloon items are cool. Reasons to to islands over artefact power, cool looking transmogs, mount and you can dump coins into rep.

Good job blizzard, you did a good thing.

The Diablo 3 reward is atrociously bad, how about some zandalari cape/wings or proudmoore counterpart or dunno something less than a following abortion with 15x legspeed. Also kek at dubloons.