Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreality View Post
    So what do you think would be a fair number? Personally, I don't think 250 is unreasonable at all. I'm guessing that there are quite a few people sitting on a few thousand doubloons just from farming toys and mounts and transmogs and all the fun things that has become modern WoW. With that in mind, 250 seems like a pretty good number to me.
    earn 100 dubloons ingame and you would NEVER asking thiis dump bullshit again mr whiteknight!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Have you ever seen a seahorse? I have - I used to keep them in my reef tanks. The eyes on that mount look pretty accurate.
    I meant the resolution. Look at the 3d model of it. It doesn't actually have eyeballs, more like lumps. The headpiece just has circles to outline it. Imagine it without the headpiece and they eyeballs would look like the skin texture. they'd look like two tumors lol.

*Ya know what they do kinda look like that actually, lol. Still looks like low res shit though.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2018-10-25 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Is there a point to get honorbound/7th Legion rep on alts?
    Buy the 3 star recipes? The gear maybe as they don't get to run the same things your main does? Completetionism?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Buy the 3 star recipes? The gear maybe as they don't get to run the same things your main does? Completetionism?
    So nothing important. Alright.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    So nothing important. Alright.
    Its a reason... may not be "important" to you.

So what do you think would be a fair number? Personally, I don't think 250 is unreasonable at all. I'm guessing that there are quite a few people sitting on a few thousand doubloons just from farming toys and mounts and transmogs and all the fun things that has become modern WoW. With that in mind, 250 seems like a pretty good number to me.
    I disagree. It's going to take, what, 25-40+ island expeditions to get 100 tokens? For 250 reputation?
    And for 500 tokens you get a mount? Or was it 400? I already forgot.
    500 tokens for a mount sounds reasonable. 100 tokens for 250 rep sounds very off.
    Maybe 10 tokens for 250 rep, that'd be way more reasonable.

Two or three world quests would net you more rep. The scaling of that seems very off.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    earn 100 dubloons ingame and you would NEVER asking thiis dump bullshit again mr whiteknight!
    Everyone that responded to this did so with civility and gave their reason for why they disagree. Everyone except for you Mr. Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    I disagree. It's going to take, what, 25-40+ island expeditions to get 100 tokens? For 250 reputation?
    And for 500 tokens you get a mount? Or was it 400? I already forgot.
    500 tokens for a mount sounds reasonable. 100 tokens for 250 rep sounds very off.
    Maybe 10 tokens for 250 rep, that'd be way more reasonable.

Two or three world quests would net you more rep. The scaling of that seems very off.
    I responded to this very same point a couple of pages back.

Everyone that responded to this did so with civility and gave their reason for why they disagree. Everyone except for you Mr. Troll.

I responded to this very same point a couple of pages back.
    Huh, I didn't see it. I'm not fishin' for it. Ah well.
    Still ridiculous they expect over 25 expeditions and perhaps even 45 or more if you're unlucky for...... 250 rep. That's insane. I can't imagine a normal person using them for rep.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Huh, I didn't see it. I'm not fishin' for it. Ah well.
    Still ridiculous they expect over 25 expeditions and perhaps even 45 or more if you're unlucky for...... 250 rep. That's insane. I can't imagine a normal person using them for rep.
    I pretty much pointed out that reputation is just too easy to get in so many other ways that this really isn't as much of an issue as some are making it out to be. I imagine most people will use their doubloons to buy mounts and toys and such more than they will to buy rep tokens. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time, wouldn't be the last.

I pretty much pointed out that reputation is just too easy to get in so many other ways that this really isn't as much of an issue as some are making it out to be. I imagine most people will use their doubloons to buy mounts and toys and such more than they will to buy rep tokens. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time, wouldn't be the last.
    Let's look at this another way. For most people it'll take about a month to get 100 tokens. 1 month for 250 rep, even if it's BoA, is still way too small.
    Even if it's HALF of that, let's say two weeks -- for 250 rep. Too small.

Now it's possible they plan on upping the amount or offering other ways of farming them.

It seems ridiculous to put them in there in the first place.

Compare it to time walking reputation, for instance, and you'll see how it's wildly out of scale relative to other content.

Something is missing here as I doubt they'd do this on purpose like this.