In For the Kill or Avatar (Titan 7+)

I tend to like to min/max where plausible and for context, this question pertains to Heroic Zul using the zerg strat. I have haste as the stat which gets boosted in Uldir. So what I am curious about is if Avatar is the better talent to go with during that fight especially taking into consideration with how much haste you gain through the azerite trait. For that matter, at what percentage of Haste without modifiers would make In For the Kill not worth taking in general?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think in for the kill is better than avatar in almost all situations this tier. You could sim your chosen talents to confirm.
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" ~Einstein
    Wish more people would take that to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by dekal View Post
    I think in for the kill is better than avatar in almost all situations this tier. You could sim your chosen talents to confirm.
    Yeah, In for the Kill has been what I use with every encounter. Zul just feels like there could be an exception which is why I am gathering feedback. Obviously with the zerg strat, bloodlust is used at the very beginning of the fight. Having that in mind, Avatar would seem like a really strong choice given that circumstance. That all depends on whether In for the Kill is getting enough value throughout the fight though compared to the two times Avatar would be used. Not so simple to sim based on the variants that go with that fight.