Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The latest change in 8.1 goes to show Blizzard only listens to its Horde fan base.

Alliance players: Give the Alliance a win, especially the night elves.
    We have been shat on since BFA started. Even if we forget all the crap since Cata and MoP.
    Blizzard: Lol nah.

Horde Players: I DON'T WANT TO BETRAY SYLVANAS REEEEEEEEEEEE.
    Blizzard: Gotchu Fam.

Not one Alternative choice but THREE.
    Amazing.

Calm your sperging. It's a game. You're not a different race for choosing alliance or horde. You're not being discriminated against

Get out of here with your shit tier goblin slayer shit and go cry some more about how the faction war will never have an outcome that doesn't end in a draw, all while still crying about a minor win or loss.

Also.. seems you like to ignore what happens in Zuldazar in 8.1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    Also.. seems you like to ignore what happens in Zuldazar in 8.1.
    Lol yeah. Such an epic time. Lose two faction leaders /clap

Deleted
    They updated Tyrande to have some nightish voidish abilities and she dodges every Nathanos' attack and now he's being empowered by 2 Valkyries which is the reason why he cant stand against her.
    I don't care about those 3 choices only thing I do mind with Horde is the fact that our whole war campaign was worthless now that Alliance has stolen back the sceptre.
    Also 2 alliance leaders with plot armor isn't your thing?

Imagine caring this much about something so stupid.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Horde Players: I DON'T WANT TO BETRAY SYLVANAS REEEEEEEEEEEE.
    Blizzard: Gotchu Fam.

Not one Alternative choice but THREE.
    Amazing.
    Oh look another genuinely reasonably post by an alliance player. Surely he's not exaggerating, no not at all.

One day in the not so distant future, a day will pass when no alliance fanboy would complain on the internet. It will be such a great day.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Lol yeah. Such an epic time. Lose two faction leaders /clap
    You don't lose either, it would do you some good to pay any attention I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Is this not the second time you get to invade one of our largest cities? (not counting the BFA undercity scenario)

let me raid stormwind and i will be satisfied for the next two expansions.
    Last edited by mmoc1e91e35c21; 2018-10-25 at 09:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywan View Post
    Is this not the second time you get to invade one of our largest cities? (not counting the BFA undercity scenario)
    We invade and leave.
    Horde come in blow it to hell and then get a cinematic about it.

Yeah. Thanks for the equal content.
    Just feels like the blue team is constantly losing content.

While I think this faction jealousy and constant demand for parity is silly, I do agree that night elves and Tyrande deserved way more than they got, as it is. Her scenario is lackluster. No palpable victory, no retribution. No delivery in Tyrande's power up. It's sad. Even her model pales in comparison to Lor'themar's or Jaina's, in my opinion.

Just wait for WoW 2: World of Warming that's when the Alliance will will

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Oh look another genuinely reasonably post by an alliance player. Surely he's not exaggerating, no not at all.

One day in the not so distant future, a day will pass when no alliance fanboy would complain on the internet. It will be such a great day.
    Except everything I have said is true.

Horde complains. It is addressed.
    Alliance complains. completely ignored.

Deleted
    We invade and leave.
    Horde come in blow it to hell and then get a cinematic about it.

Yeah. Thanks for the equal content.
    Just feels like the blue team is constantly losing content.
    yeah, for siege of Ogrimmar you sure just left after INVADING the whole god damn city of Ogrimmar and sent our leader packing, in siege you get to raid our new city, undercity scenario was sure as hell 100 times better than what we got, leveling experience was about equal in my opinion in BFA. What did we blow up? do you refer to the fire started in Stormwind that wasn't even our doing yet?

The horde has been the main villain for a good couple of expansions now so stop your god damn whining that is based on your own opinion and instead of stating is at facts when you type "we have been shat on since BFA started", maybe look at the bigger picture before assuming the horde has it soooo much better.

Edit: i hope Jaina and Anduin becomes the main villains for 3 expansions and wait for your complaint threads to show up then !
    Last edited by mmoc1e91e35c21; 2018-10-25 at 09:34 PM.

Deleted
    Imagine being so immature you get deeply distressed about something like this.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-10-26 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

I wish I was as good at ignoring your complaints as you claim blizzard to be. I mean how many things in the game have issues and you want to get all angry over the story.

Sorry the story that hasn't even been patched in yet

Yeah, if I was Blizzard I wouldn't listen to you guys anymore either. We want a win! We always lose! Okay..here.. we let you siege down the enemies capitol and take their warchief prisoner ...yeah but that doesn't count, because you the horde was there too! And we didnt delete their entire faction! We want another win!

trick me once and all...

Or in reality: Blizzard has a story in mind. If they can make some easy, unintrusive changes like letting someone opt out of a quest chain, they sometimes spend some extra ressources to make those people happy.
    If what you want is not a tiny unintrusive change (like let the NE have a decisive win, even though we are just in the middle of establishing a warfront in that area? Sorry my meme to english isnt that great), you dont get what you want.
    Lot's of other players also had big wishes for the story (Kill Sylvanas! Kill Anduin Kill Bain! Kill Sauerfang! Dont Kill [Spoilers]!) and they also didn't get what they want.
    Being Alliance or Horde really isn't the important variable here.
    Last edited by owbu; 2018-10-25 at 09:41 PM.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Fits right in with Blizzards efforts to eliminate every strong male leader and replace them with females or spineless, effeminate weaklings like Anduin and Valen, or ineffectuals like Malfurion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywan View Post
    yeah, for siege of Ogrimmar you sure just left after INVADING the whole god damn city of Ogrimmar and sent our leader packing, in siege you get to raid our new city, undercity scenario was sure as hell 100 times better than what we got, leveling experience was about equal in my opinion in BFA. What did we blow up? do you refer to the fire started in Stormwind that wasn't even our doing yet?

The horde has been the main villain for a good couple of expansions now so stop your god damn whining that is based on your own opinion and instead of stating is at facts when you type "we have been shat on since BFA started", maybe look at the bigger picture before assuming the horde has it soooo much better.

Edit: i hope Jaina and Anduin becomes the main villains for 3 expansions and wait for your complaint threads to show up then !
    First off Siege of orgrimmar had its Alliance side cut so the alliance just became lackeys during the whole raid to save the Horde.
    Thats not what Alliance players wanted but we were forced to anyway.

During ALL of Cata every Alliance location was either in ruin or under attack. Even completely alliance zones like Sentinel Hill which gets burned down for the finale.
    Lets not even talk about how every Horde zone got a complete makeover while the Alliance did not get didly.
    And SW have a huge crater where the Night Elf district used to be (ironic)

MoP we had Theramore blow up.
    All of BFA so far it was just about losing left and right.
    Now 8.1 is suppose to be the "great counter attack"
    And we get Zuldazar and Darkshore. ALL losses.

Yeah I am crazy for complaining about getting subpar content.
    Last edited by Toho; 2018-10-25 at 09:45 PM.

5+ Year Old Account

They aren't completely ignored, it's just that Alliance complaints are part of larger issues Blizzard has failed to address.

Alliance can't have overarching victories ? --> Bc Blizzard wants to keep a faction war and refuse to write the Alliance as anything but reactionary. Plus Alliance story is driven by personal character arcs, rather than faction wide stories.

Night Elves get spat on? --> Blizzard clearly struggles to write for the NEs period and bastardize the lore for almost all of their Alliance races. The Alliance story is too homogenized and they don't want to change that, so we still get weak elves.

All our new mounts are horses! --> Alliance races become less distinct over time, with their symbol being synonymous with humanity. Plus their focus on humans potentially exposes a lack of skill to write believable/relatable non-human narratives.

Boring "hero" story line? --> Blizzard is afraid to put any significant effort to change the mold in an interesting way. Characters are also constantly made OOC or inconsistent for whatever narrative they want to push. For the Horde they just omit important characters, which allows them to go back and suggest not everything was 'as it seemed'. For the Alliance they have them nod their heads in OOCish agreement.

It isn't that Blizzard shills for the Horde, it's that they literally don't want to break the mold they set for the Alliance. To change these things would force Blizzard to actively change how they view and use the Alliance in lore. They wrote the Alliance into a nonsensical box they refuse to admit exists. That's the real problem.