Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    I enjoyed Black Lightning S1 only because it was a fresh take on the CW show formula. All of the other shows have been boring for a good amount of time, and it's hard for me to take LOT seriously lol

    Also Supergirl has always been bad.

  2. #22
    They're awful, so no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

  3. #23
    I watch em on netflix, ever since CW took their content off of Hulu. I imagine a LOT of people are in the same boat.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

  4. #24
    I haven't watched the CW since the early 00s. It's too childish for my tastes, at least for series I want to watch long term. Everything they produce has a very daytime soap opera for Teens vibe to me.

  5. #25
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville FL
    Posts
    211
    Due to work and family we cut out having cable years ago. Don't regret it. But a lot of CW shows end up on Netflix. Of course the draw back is waiting till the whole season has aired to get it on Netflix. So, I stay out of the discussions for fear of spoilers. I have a feeling a lot of people do the same.

    Edit: Love The 100, Flash and my husband likes Arrow. Arrow was a bit to much like a soap opera for me and got a bit better later when it started melding with the flash series.
    Last edited by Listrata; 2018-11-01 at 07:48 PM.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Listrata View Post
    Due to work and family we cut out having cable years ago. Don't regret it. But a lot of CW shows end up on Netflix. Of course the draw back is waiting till the whole season has aired to get it on Netflix. So, I stay out of the discussions for fear of spoilers. I have a feeling a lot of people do the same.

    Edit: Love The 100, Flash and my husband likes Arrow. Arrow was a bit to much like a soap opera for me and got a bit better later when it started melding with the flash series.
    You can watch all current episodes on the CW app, they just go on the day after it airs.
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I watch em on netflix, ever since CW took their content off of Hulu. I imagine a LOT of people are in the same boat.
    CW app is free and you don't have to wait until the end of the season like Netflix. Yes commercials but eh.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    CW app is free and you don't have to wait until the end of the season like Netflix. Yes commercials but eh.
    No app for the PS4 afaik.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

  9. #29
    I stopped when they went full on SJW mode.

    This was a little after Supergirl moved over.

    Even though I really enjoyed Flash, they kept repeating the same season over and over again + SJW agenda nuked it for me.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    No app for the PS4 afaik.
    Ah no, same boat there for me as well, PS4 is my home streaming machine. But I work 3rd shift and usually watch the CW shows on my lunch break so I have the app on my iPad.

  11. #31
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville FL
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You can watch all current episodes on the CW app, they just go on the day after it airs.
    Work and family make it easier to binge watch it once it's all out instead. I try to catch a few shows once or twice a month on the websites but then I don't revisit it. Any tv time has been reduced to 30 mins at night when I pass out. But having an actual lazy day off is nice to watch a good show all the way through if possible.
    Edit: Netflix having no commercials is a huge plus.
    Last edited by Listrata; 2018-11-03 at 01:30 PM.

  12. #32
    CW & Freeform kinda killed me. I'd get into a show for an episode or two, thinking "Oh, this has a unique hook and some interesting characters", and then bam. Straight to the formulaic trash for another 40 episodes. As much as I think a show sounds interesting, if I see CW or FF tagged to it, I avoid it unless I see a *lot* of rave reviews from actual people.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    So I've noticed recently, that there has been virtually no talk in any of the threads about CW shows. Nobody is talking about Flash which is on its 4th week, nor Arrow, Supernatural, Legends, etc. Last season there was tons of talk nearly every day but nobody is posting anymore. Did everyone just give up on all these shows or something?
    im just behind on all of my shows rn
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  14. #34
    Scarab Lord Rivehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,010
    something about the new season of the flash i can't get into. I tried the first episode of the new season and i just barley made it to the end. Even the whole last few seconds of whats to come just had me yawning. However legends has picked up since Constantine. I really like that character.
    Last edited by Rivehn; 2018-11-11 at 05:35 PM.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    something about the new season of the flash i can't get into. I tried the first episode of the new season and i just barley made it to the end. Even the whole last few seconds of what t whats to come just had me yawning.
    We've been having a hard time with it as well, partly at least because we're back to mopey-Cisco. My wife and I both love it when we have happy-Cisco, he makes the show
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

  16. #36
    Pit Lord lokithor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    2,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    We've been having a hard time with it as well, partly at least because we're back to mopey-Cisco. My wife and I both love it when we have happy-Cisco, he makes the show
    lol true, although I'm liking Dibny a lot. Hell I'm liking Nora, even though she fuckered up the timeline like her dad did lol.


    I do watch everything else though. I force myself to watch Supergirl though.

  17. #37
    Over 9000! Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Langley, London, Undisclosed Locations
    Posts
    9,720
    Used to watch Arrow, Flash, Legends, Supergirl with bated breath... until they jumped the shark, and as they continued ot jump the shark I lost interest in them collectively.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

  18. #38
    I used to watch all 4 shows, less and less and last season I only watched The Flash and Arrow. This season I stopped watching Arrow because I couldn't take another season of that stupid villain. The Flash...I was trying to find a reason to continue watching it but than they dropped Flash's time travelling daughter (what? why?) and made her gay for no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

  19. #39
    Over 9000! Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Langley, London, Undisclosed Locations
    Posts
    9,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    I used to watch all 4 shows, less and less and last season I only watched The Flash and Arrow. This season I stopped watching Arrow because I couldn't take another season of that stupid villain. The Flash...I was trying to find a reason to continue watching it but than they dropped Flash's time travelling daughter (what? why?) and made her gay for no reason.
    'reasons' man... gotta get that virtue signalling in so the cool kids will think we are down with the struggle and watch us.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

  20. #40
    I mean most of those shows have shit writing, average effects, and average actors.

    I can forgive effects and acting, but writing shit shows is unforgivable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •