Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I am actually starting to lose interest in these shows now.

I mean each season they have some asinine reason to bring back an Actor(tress) into the Season.

With Flash it is Wells.
    With Arrow take your pick but Laurel is the fan favorite
    With Legends it is Amaya. (This I believe is more of a gotta have a black actor(tress) in the main cast.)
    I dont think I have seen it happen in Supergirl just yet where a character dies only to have the actor(tress) back in a different role.

I mean come on, this is getting rather old now.

As far as each show goes in terms of story, I am liking the Arrow vs Dragon thing. It is getting rather long in the story, but I like that the big bad has so my tricks up his sleeve that he can keep coming back. That was my Fave thing with Damien Dhark.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I really tried to watch the CW shows, but I was kind of spoiled by Daredevil...

I hope the new Batgirl is going to be better, that might be my crush on Ruby Rose talking though.
    I was the opposite. I've watched all the Netflix Marvel shows and all the CW superhero shows and just can't keep watching the Marvel series. It's just too preachy and artsy all the time. Superheroes should at some point enjoy what they're doing and not be in constant suffering all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    Well, With the CW shows, I guarantee that it was parents and wussie children that cause Arrow to go that stupid ass I wont kill anymore route. You can see just how much the Censor and SJW police influenced the rest as they came out.
    That's a pretty dumb point. Do you think he keeps killing in the comics? Even when he's a member of the Justice League?
    Flash and Supergirl were also never killers so I really don't get why this is an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

The issue with Arrow not killing...much, was about him going from vigilante to hero. And it made sense to me. He went from go-it-aloner to group effort and wanted to be better for everyone's sake, and to be the example for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The issue with Arrow not killing...much, was about him going from vigilante to hero. And it made sense to me. He went from go-it-aloner to group effort and wanted to be better for everyone's sake, and to be the example for others.
    The issue was that Arrow plunked arrows into every random thug along the way, leaving people on the ground all along. Then he gets to the big bad guy who has massacred people for 22 episodes and goes "oh, no, I cannot killlll!".

It's like that batman spoof "they're just sleeping".
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

I just had to say I enjoyed that 5th season of the 100.
    (I don't stream I buy the dvds...)

Since this is related to ALL the Arroverse shows I will put here rather than all the threads.

I watched the latest shows Supergirl, Legends, Arrow and Flash(Watching Black Lightning now)

So with SG, Arrow and Flash, they show the same Earth 90 and in Legends they show something completely different in terms of closing scenes. Constantine goes back in time reverses his killing of his lover and the whole timeline goes SPLOSIONS So I am curious and looking for some other input. How can these two incidents be related and is the Elseworlds event going to be a Earth-90 only thing or is it coming to Earth with Earth 2 SG coming over?

Since this is related to ALL the Arroverse shows I will put here rather than all the threads.

I watched the latest shows Supergirl, Legends, Arrow and Flash(Watching Black Lightning now)

So with SG, Arrow and Flash, they show the same Earth 90 and in Legends they show something completely different in terms of closing scenes. Constantine goes back in time reverses his killing of his lover and the whole timeline goes SPLOSIONS So I am curious and looking for some other input. How can these two incidents be related and is the Elseworlds event going to be a Earth-90 only thing or is it coming to Earth with Earth 2 SG coming over?
    Legends are not involved in the crossover this year so the scenes are unrelated.

That is still Earth 38 Supergirl but somehow her world has been effected as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I watched the first two seasons of Flash, but after that it was just too much. It got so repetative it was unwatchable. There is only so much stupid shit I can take from Barry.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anymore? Did people actually watch shows on the CW ever? I have Arrow, Riverdale, and The 100 on my watch list but have only been able to watch like 8 episodes of The 100 and 4 or 5 of Riverdale. Don't get me wrong they are good shows and with Arrow only reason I want to watch it is because I think Stephen Amell is freakin gorgeous (and a huge supporter of the LGBT community) but I just haven't sat down to watch it yet.

My wife still watches them, however I have a hard time getting into them. Maybe I find the dialogue too predictable and everything has a veneer of overacting, although some do well enough while others should try their hand in soap operas. The end result is that some characters feel authentic, but the majority do not. Also, like other network shows, they can be littered with preachy tidbits and social commentary that just ruin the experience for me, especially when the writers can't find some clever way to insert such topics versus smacking everyone in the face with it. Beyond that, some of the plot directions are borderline absurd, even for scifi/superhero shows.

If you enjoy them, good for you, not taking that away from anyone. I just can't get into these types of shows put out by the networks anymore.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Deleted
    I stopped watching Arrow after a few seasons because well it's just rubbish.

Felicity: "Oliver there's a robbery in progress"
    Oliver: "Damn can you ask them to wait? I'm having dinner atm, need to call a cab, get dressed up, apply my makeup and drive on over. Be there in an hour, ok?"
    Felicity: "Sure thing!"
    Oliver: "Thanks guys for waiting, YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY!"

Season 1:
    Oliver: "Oh I learnt this special ability on THE ISLAND, I can use that to beat the bad guy"

Season 2:
    Oliver: "Oh I learnt this special ability on THE ISLAND, I can use that to beat the bad guy"
    Me: "Why didn't you use this in Season 1??????"

Season 3:
    Me: "Why didn't you use this in Seasons 1 & 2??????"

It's just pure garbage

I would if i could watch CW in Denmark. It sucks having to wait ages before i can watch Supernatural.

10+ Year Old Account
    what is CW shows?
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

I tried to get through the first couple of seasons of Arrow, but honestly, the CW shows are just...ugh.

I used to watch the Arrowvers stuff and Supernatural. Only going to keep watching Legends as Constantine is joining up but the rest are pretty poor imho. Oh boo hoo i am a superhero! Woe is me! Typical DC stuff sadly. Still like Supernatural.

I can agree with all of you that the CW shows are just................... WTF did I just watch, but that is for me at least is what appeals me to them. I get enough serious life and bullshit from my own life that I watch these shows just for the stupid factor. I mean.... really......... you cannot watch these shows with ANY sense of belief, reality, common sense or anything remotely real life other wise you are just gonna want to grab Black Siren and have her whisper sweet death in your ear.

But again for me that is what appeals me to them. Though over the last few years, politic and social agenda have PROGRESSIVELY been written into the shows to be the MAIN story and not just part of the story and it is reallly starting to drive me away. Black Lightning and Supergirl I am looking DIRECTLY at you. The other shows do have their own politic and social agendas, but I just dont feel them as strongly as I do in these two.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can agree with all of you that the CW shows are just................... WTF did I just watch, but that is for me at least is what appeals me to them. I get enough serious life and bullshit from my own life that I watch these shows just for the stupid factor. I mean.... really......... you cannot watch these shows with ANY sense of belief, reality, common sense or anything remotely real life other wise you are just gonna want to grab Black Siren and have her whisper sweet death in your ear.

But again for me that is what appeals me to them. Though over the last few years, politic and social agenda have PROGRESSIVELY been written into the shows to be the MAIN story and not just part of the story and it is reallly starting to drive me away. Black Lightning and Supergirl I am looking DIRECTLY at you. The other shows do have their own politic and social agendas, but I just dont feel them as strongly as I do in these two.
    I used to watch every episode of Arrow, Flash, Legends and Supergirl... I stopped watching Supergirl because of the incessent social agenda... Legends has been jerked around on the schedule and when it was on... so I gave up there... and Arrow and Flash both jumped the shark badly... havent' watched anything from those 4 in nearly 2 years.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I used to watch every episode of Arrow, Flash, Legends and Supergirl... I stopped watching Supergirl because of the incessent social agenda... Legends has been jerked around on the schedule and when it was on... so I gave up there... and Arrow and Flash both jumped the shark badly... havent' watched anything from those 4 in nearly 2 years.
    Legends jumped the shark and kept going,it is gloriously absurd now.

I watched 5 seasons of Arrow and 3 of Flash, but for now they are on hold/dropped .. there is a small chance I might catch up at some point

Supergirl quickly became trash

I didnt start BL

I wont touch Batwoman

I am 1+ season behind Legends, but I will catch up since everyone said its great cheesy fun

I am 1+ season behind Supernatural and I should drop it .. but I cant .. I will catch up if it kills me .. Sam and Dean, we have been together since 2005 <3

I have also watched 10 seasons of Smallville and I dont regret it at all

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    I watched 5 seasons of Arrow and 3 of Flash, but for now they are on hold/dropped .. there is a small chance I might catch up at some point

Supergirl quickly became trash

I didnt start BL

I wont touch Batwoman

I am 1+ season behind Legends, but I will catch up since everyone said its great cheesy fun

I am 1+ season behind Supernatural and I should drop it .. but I cant .. I will catch up if it kills me .. Sam and Dean, we have been together since 2005 <3

I have also watched 10 seasons of Smallville and I dont regret it at all
    I can't put down Supernatural either. Part of me is like...wtf am I doing. I just can't quit you Squirrel and Moose