Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    First season of 100 is a little cringe , but every review I read said just keep watching, and true enough it gets worth it. Some crazy shit happens lol you just have to move past the initial "oh wow an angsty teen show" but I understand exactly where you're coming from because that was 100% my reaction.
    The one term that wasn't used that I'm pretty sure we were to understand though in last season:
    Sin-eater. Something that Octavia became. Now if she hadn't like her "Red Queen" status so much...
    Just something that hit me hard. Because I see the term used in other shows/movies, but never quite so accurately.

Irrespective of all of the other crap on the CW, iZombie is one of the best shows going. It's a shame more folks don't watch.

Quote Originally Posted by JDL49 View Post
    Irrespective of all of the other crap on the CW, iZombie is one of the best shows going. It's a shame more folks don't watch.
    Best cooking show on TV. All the different things you can do with brain-shaped processed chicken is astounding.

CW takes a lot of good stuff and twists it for a younger audience than is actually interested in the content.

Just watched Elseworlds Arrowverse. It was also better than the Justice League movie.

Looking forward to Crisis on Infinite Arrowverse Earths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JDL49 View Post
    Was reading through this expecting to see this show mentioned but it's all Arrow and Flash and The 100. I had to double check CW is the channel it airs on because I watch it on netflix. The latest season had some iffy bits (they are getting a bit too gimmicky with each brain completely overtaking her personality instead of just adding quirks), but I really enjoy iZombie.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

I watch iZombie and that is pretty much it on the CW.