Thread: Housing in WoW

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Parts of the WoD Garrison worked perfectly. Problem was that most of the non-raiding content was glued to the follower missions. That was a terrible concept.

Housing in MMOs is kind of like free money for Blizzard so I wonder why they've not capitalized on it. Launch housing and put some nice items for it in the aesthetic cash shop and collect the rewards....

Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    The problem that I have with basically every form of content introduced in WoW is that it only stays relevant for an expansion or even a patch. So if this would be introduced, make sure that it stays relevant throughout the entire game.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    The problem that I have with basically every form of content introduced in WoW is that it only stays relevant for an expansion or even a patch. So if this would be introduced, make sure that it stays relevant throughout the entire game.
    The old worlds are actually really ripe for housing. Imagine a floating piece of land in Outlands with your personal base on it. Imagine a mountain home in Storm Peaks... an underwater home from the underwater zone in Cata... a pandarian themed home in the Jade Forest.

It has so much potential. And hours of content for both casual and hard core players