Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    not real - they already said they're not talking about WoW 8.1 at blizzcon. this pretty much blows everything out as fake.
    Exactly what went through my head when I saw this, 8.1 isn't going to be discussed at Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this was true then this would be a good blizz-con.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Might be cool, if any of that's true. The lack of WoW info beyond 8.1 is kinda worrying. SC2 updates seem par for the course. Diablo updates sound about right. HotS would be good, especially the Clan system. Overwatch having a story-mode is definitely something that would get me playing. Hearthstone is Hearthstone, I'll play it on and off whenever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know there’s like... a 90% chance this is fake, but MAN, I really want a Druid for D3.

Even if no other class has kept me as interested as Thornsader... if ANYTHING can, it’s a shifter Druid.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Aaaah... 4chan. The ultimate place for haters and trolls.

Another blizzcon with a OW hero and WC like last years Hanzo and Alex? Nope. They most likely wanna do something different and new. So I guess Imperius (to complete the announcer set with Demon & Angel) vs. Anduin, Deathwing or maybe a Starcraft hero. Or OW because we had no OW hero this year.

First, he says Grom and Reinhardt, then it's suddenly Reinhardt and Mannoroth. So which is it?

Anyway, the part about patch 8.1 pretty much proves it's bullshit. Blizz has stated they won't be talking about it at BlizzCon.

That said, I would like to see either of the three heroes added to HotS. (Personally though, I think we're getting Imperius and Deathwing)
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-10-29 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I don't buy the Warcraft section. If all heritage armors were already done why would they only add two in 8.1? And a Feralas warfront seems very unlikely as it would be Night Elves again. I also find it extremely unlikely they'd update Quel'thalas and Azuremyst in the middle of an expansion, if at all.
    The art work might be done but not the models.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I know there’s like... a 90% chance this is fake, but MAN, I really want a Druid for D3.

Even if no other class has kept me as interested as Thornsader... if ANYTHING can, it’s a shifter Druid.
    The overwatch section might be true a nuke was stolen on one of the maps.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Would be truly dumb from Blizz to attempt to milk a sub for Classic. If you already own the game and paid sub, at least. It should be like 30USD for Vanilla, 30 each "classic" exp re-release.

Gotta be INSANE to pay a sub for it, even if you loved it. I mean, there's nothing new in it.
    No you own World of Warcraft and possibly World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. You do not own World of Warcraft - Classic. Notice how one game says "Battle for Azeroth" while the other says "Classic"? You don't own World of Warcraft - Classic because it is not out there right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo.

Diablo 2 HD, spin off for mobiles are highly possible. There was for long time rumors for D2 HD, and so goes for mobile spin off. But i highly doubt for druid class for D3.

Overwatch.

Not highly intrest on that, so whatever.

Hearthstone.

Yep it might be good time to announce new expac.

WoW.

All of this sounds weird to me, but whatever i guess?

HOTS.

Okay first leak tells us about Grom and Reinhardt, but obviously also no new map, Orphea not announced and Rexxar as santa skin, demonic Dehaka? I feel it is fake because it is mentioned second warcraft map back from february 2018 leak, where was Deckard mentioned. Second leak seems more legit to me but in few points.

A: Cinematic allright, because every hots announcement back to 2016 started with cinematic. But i highly doubt it might be Mannoroth as well, giving the fact Mal'Ganis was two weeks ago released.

B: New Dark Nexus event seems legit, it may continue story from comics. Furthermore it is about damn time for new Dehaka and Ragnaros skin! As for Kerrigan well... Hard to say after rework if she deserve new skin or not.

C: Oh yes clans! Wait... We didin't actually dismissed that claim? The thing with clans is, they were mentioned like two years ago and still nothing?

D: Mega Hero Bundles would be an perfect opportunity to bring new players to HOTS, and keep them pernament. Maybe from time to time update them.

E: This is fun! There was no mention about gameplay changes to mounts, hearthstone and respawn time at all.

Starcraft.

Oh yeah! We ressurected Tychus for CO-OP so why we don't do it for Zeratul? Don't get me wrong, i like idea for Tychus ressurection, but Zeratul? They don't really have ideas for commanders? And Chain Of Ascension campaign with Alarak? I smell it is bullshit, because why three years later after Nova Covert Ops?

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Can we just ban posts from ever referencing 4chan?

the site that gives you pizza gate/Qanon isnt a reliable source,
    There was a leak last year that correctly predicted every hero from July(?) to January of this year. Sometimes they nail it.

The Hots stuff seems a little off, announcing 3 heroes means we will hear about a hero that'll be about 11 weeks away from being released, which is a great way to kill hype surrounding that hero. Unless we're suddenly getting new heroes again, which seems incredibly unlikely.

The WoW stuff seems even worse, just some talk about a patch that has already largely been datamined? Yeah, people are definitly flying from across the world to hear about that kinda stuff. I'd be amazed if there's no 8.2(+?) talk or some news about the next allied races,... IDK about the Diablo stuff, I don't think too many people are pumped for a new class pack but I might be projecting.

I'm still hyped for Blizzcon either way, I don't think I'd mind any of the heroes mentioned here being announced at Blizzcon.

Some of this looks plausible, but Blizzard reps have specifically said that they won't be discussing 8.1 for WoW, which definitely contradicts this so-called leak.

I don't think that Reinhardt fits HotS.
    His OW kit:
    - AA - swing the hammer, it could be Q skill, but technically Yrel has it already
    - Barrier Field - main feature, but there is no such mechanic in HotS, and probably unimplementable, all AA and many skills are guide missiles
    - Charge - how it could work? charge and pin? like Stukov arm? u probably end in enemy backline most of the time; charge with stun? Blaze
    - Fire Strike - just Varians Lion's Fang
    - Earthshatter - similar to Thralls ult, it could be changed a little, but I think it could be used by more significant heroes, like Cairne.

15+ Year Old Account
    You serious?

I still have the disk and cover and guide and everything for Vanilla. Don't even try to sell Classic as being different. It's the same game on new engine. Same for basically every other expansion until WoD.

It's not worth even 1c sub. I paid my dues for 12 years. I am not paying even more just so I can kill Cthuun and the same bosses again.
    Actually it is NOT the same game as it was 12 years ago even if you take away the engine it is running on. The entire game has changed since then. The WORLD has changed since then. There are other companies out there that have sold remastered versions of original games (Metal of Honor for one) and all of them have charged for the re-release of the game. Why should Blizzard be any different? Oh and since you have the disk, cover, and guide from 12 years ago, why not load that bad boy up and play the game you purchased from 12 years ago then and see how that goes?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    First, he says Grom and Reinhardt, then it's suddenly Reinhardt and Mannoroth. So which is it?

Anyway, the part about patch 8.1 pretty much proves it's bullshit. Blizz has stated they won't be talking about it at BlizzCon.

That said, I would like to see either of the three heroes added to HotS. (Personally though, I think we're getting Imperius and Deathwing)
    Maybe there's a Grom cinematic featuring Mannoroth? Could be an adaptation of the warcraft 3 cinematic but now he gets taken to the nexus instead of dying, after slaying Mannoroth.

Or it could all be totally fake, true.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

15+ Year Old Account
    I pretty much put in the first post you replied to that I think a one time payment of 30USD would be fair. Since there was work done.

This is not a remaster either. It's just the same game, on the new engine. You don't get any new content, or you know something I don't. Plus there would be an uprising if there were new raids added and lore modified.

The issue is with a sub, which the leak claims that would be the case. Why pay sub? To do Molten Core again? Really? Kill Nefarian AGAIN? Really?

If this will be the case, there will be a lot of deserved backlash for Blizz for milking this.
    You do realize that a good portion of the current player base that never played vanilla right? That means a good portion never even had access to Naxx40. In addition to that, less than 1% of the player base at the time of vanilla even stepped foot in Naxx40. People would be paying for the ability to see stuff like that plus stuff like Wailing Caverns, Deadmines, Scarlet Monastery, Strat & Scholomance that have been changed completely and are no longer accessible in the previous form. In order for vanilla to stay alive there needs to be some sort of subscription to it since there will continue to be fees associated with keeping the servers up AFTER the initial payment of the game for launch would occur.

10+ Year Old Account
    The issue is, we lately got actually two demons. Mephisto and Mal'Ganis, so probably Blizz will go nuts with Overwatch and eventually Starcraft.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, some random puts his wishlist up on Reddit/4chan, calls it a leak, and people believe it?

It made me really exasperated when people go "A HA THEY PREDICTED THE BLAZE RELEASE, ITS LEGIT", as an example, when a Firebat hero had been part of every "confirmed leak" for like 12 months because it was a popular idea, and not a single one got his abilities correct. But then he released and people said "LEAKS ARE REAL" -.-

It's just some dudes fan-made wishlist. Nothing more.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Now that I have seen the D3 nintendo Switch trailer I can see Imperius being revealed at Blizzcon and one extra way to unlock him is to play D3 on Switch. Just like they did with Artanis when you pre-order Legacy of the Void.

So the leak was bullshit, but weirdly managed to get 2 and a half of those claims right.