Fetid 3% logs - need some advice

Greetings.
    Last night we pulled a 3% wipe on Fetid Mythic. I played as Arcane and after looking at logs, I dropped a not so respectable 46% parse. It's not about epen, it's about I'm way too behind and I must be doing something wrong. So if anyone can help me point out the obvious mistakes, please do.
    Besides the chaotic movement and having to be careful not infesting others etc, since we're still progressing, so that's inevitable and leaving aside I believe 2 mistakes, where I was running oom and I barraged and then AP came off CD and I popped with it no charges, what major bad things did I do?
    Regarding potions, I'm using the shitty ones because we barely get to 50% and until we handled adds better, no use spending 1k/pull.
    Also have a raid wide question, we BLd 2nd add because we tried only pot and whatever CD you have and we couldn't finish the Mutated Mass.
    What's your tactic on 2 and 3m CDs, when do you use it?

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=18

2min on pull. 3min on first adds. pots and 2min on second. lust on third

ask your BM hunter why you wiped at 3%

Quote Originally Posted by mqrtk View Post
    2min on pull. 3min on first adds. pots and 2min on second. lust on third

ask your BM hunter why you wiped at 3%
    Thanks for the reply.
    I will try tonight the 2 min on pull and 2nd adds. I'll keep watching kill videos to see what I can pick up from them, tips and tricks I guess.
    Last edited by Hellshout; 2018-10-30 at 09:48 AM.

You have all dps on the small eggs? You are losing so much dmg by doing that. Assing 5 max 6 dps on each small egg, and the remaining people should focus the big add while cleaving the boss.

As Arcane you should be using AP on first small eggs, then on wnd big egg (after kolling small eggs), and then on boss after killing the 3rd small eggs. Don't hesitate to use AP on them if you see that you wont kill them in time though.

One more thing burn your mana faster. You have used your first evo after 83seconds oO
    Last edited by HCLM; 2018-10-30 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    Thanks for the reply.
    I will try tonight the 2 min on pull and 2nd adds. I'll keep watching kill videos to see what I can pick up from them, tips and tricks I guess.
    From 4:30 to 500 your Hunter is doing no damage. I guess they died?

Quote Originally Posted by Naustis View Post
    You have all dps on the small eggs? You are losing so much dmg by doing that. Assing 5 max 6 dps on each small egg, and the remaining people should focus the big add while cleaving the boss.

As Arcane you should be using AP on first small eggs, then on wnd big egg (after kolling small eggs), and then on boss after killing the 3rd small eggs. Don't hesitate to use AP on them if you see that you wont kill them in time though.

One more thing burn your mana faster. You have used your first evo after 83seconds oO
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    From 4:30 to 500 your Hunter is doing no damage. I guess they died?
    We killed it last night. We had enough dps for everything, but we just made a rotation for the CDs so we got everything covered. I did burn thru my mana much faster now I did mess up one evocation because 2 secs into channeling he stomped and I didn't look before at the timers...
    Thanks all for the infos.