[ElvUI] AddOnSkins + Weakauras

So with the Next Release of AddOnSkins Azilroka will Stop supporting the Weakaura skin in his Addon.

Any ideas to get the same result as with the Current skin?

I tried Masque with the Zoomed skin (missing the 1px Border around the icons)

There is the Elvuisque skin for Masque aswell, but the Problem with that, is that the cooldownswipe is alot larger than the Icon itself, which is kind of Ugly.

It is still supported. https://git.tukui.org/Azilroka/AddOn.../master/Skins/ you can see the WeakAuras.lua file is there, It was removed by mistake. Can also see the commits of all the reverts

Note; He said he isn't going to update it anymore but it will stil work https://www.tukui.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3908
    Last edited by Rehok; 2018-10-30 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Added note

Well Yeah its still in, but hes Not going to update it anymore. As you can read in the Post.

Is there anyway to get WeakAuras.lua from AddOnSkins 3.93 to work with the newer version?

I tried pulling WeakAuras.lua out of the AddOnSkins 3.93 folder, and dropping it into the newest AddOnSkins download, but that does not work. Only using the full AddOnSkins 3.93 keeps my WeakAuras looking as they had before.

I use the thicker borders with ElvUI and all of my WeakAuras with AddOnSkins have a nice double pixel look, I'd hate to remake my UI without having that.

You tell it works, but it doesn't work... what?

On the changelog, it says works on individual weakauras only. Im not sure what that means. It doesnt work on any as far as I can find

AddOnSkins stoped supporting Weakauras, currently you can use the last Version 3.93 until it breaks Completely, probably with 8.1, or use Masque,

Deleted
    There is a weak aura that skin all of yours. Give it a try

it's awful, skinning invisible auras and making them smaller.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Afenar View Post
    it's awful, skinning invisible auras and making them smaller.

Hey man, i was using yours WA (so good, thanks for the nice work!), and i really loved the looks of them...is there a work around to have them look like before or should i just surrender myself to the ugly border now?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm tard, with masque is good enough i suppose

I use this Weakaura, and it perfectly works, just like AddOnSkins, no problem with smaller icons / scaling just had to increas the size of the icons by 2 pixels

https://wago.io/IconSkins

Quote Originally Posted by pr0fite View Post
    I use this Weakaura, and it perfectly works, just like AddOnSkins, no problem with smaller icons / scaling just had to increas the size of the icons by 2 pixels

https://wago.io/IconSkins
    Thanks so much for this! I was going crazy after AS stopped working with WA.

Deleted
    It'll be working soon. It already works on alpha ! (Im new so i can't post picture) but go to :

- twitch app
    - AddonSkins
    - Versions
    - install the latest Alpha version ! (4.01-8-g33851ce-alpha)
    - Today or tomorrow, install the release version

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Immu View Post
    It'll be working soon. It already works on alpha ! (Im new so i can't post picture) but go to :

- twitch app
    - AddonSkins
    - Versions
    - install the latest Alpha version ! (4.01-8-g33851ce-alpha)
    - Today or tomorrow, install the release version
    Can confirm, it is working again after the update

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Thanks so much for this! I was going crazy after AS stopped working with WA.
    Same here. I didnt even play last week hehe. Even got a+13 freehold in the weekly chest, easy affixes last week but couldn't play.. Didnt want to spend time trying to fix it..

skinning busted again for anyone as of 8.1? its handling some auras and not others. Some the font doesnt change, some the font doesnt move. rip.