Official Hearthstone Expansion Leak: Brawl of Rastakhan

Blizzard Korea's official channel uploaded a playlist with the (roughly translated) title Brawl of Rastakhan. Fits with the theme of the primal stonework on the Year of the Raven expansion tease.

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post

Blizzard Korea's official channel uploaded a playlist with the (roughly translated) title Brawl of Rastakhan. Fits with the theme of the primal stonework on the Year of the Raven expansion tease.
    I really, really doubt this, as it ties in too directly with WoW. Not HS expansion i think.

15+ Year Old Account
    Another "leak" had the expac listed as Naga/Vrykul themed

Basically, most leaks are bullshit. Take everything you see as a "leak" with massive handfuls of salt.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

This is apparently courtesy of an official Blizzard YouTube channel... I would say it's legit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Another "leak" had the expac listed as Naga/Vrykul themed

Basically, most leaks are bullshit. Take everything you see as a "leak" with massive handfuls of salt.
    Yes, and that one was on 4chan and this seems to debunk it pretty clearly.

Deleted
    Interesting suggests a Zandalari theme. Considering wildlife wise there's a big overlap with Un'goro I'm suprised

Maybe just generally troll themed. Solo stuff based around troll instances?

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Interesting suggests a Zandalari theme. Considering wildlife wise there's a big overlap with Un'goro I'm suprised

Probably. All the various troll tribes get together for some kinda fight, potentially with various classes allying with them. (i.e. Hunter has Amani cards)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Probably. All the various troll tribes get together for some kinda fight, potentially with various classes allying with them. (i.e. Hunter has Amani cards)
    Ohhh that be cool! Have Loa legendaries! Also Dark trolls could actually be explored a Little.

I'm excited now. Hope this is true

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post

Un'goro is leaving standard in the spring, so this is probably going to replace a lot of that theme.

Feels like most expansions are about trolls, mechs, goblins/bombs and pirates. There's so much more in the world(of Warcraft) they haven't touched upon to change things up a bit :/

I'd like the expansion to be a mix of both Brawl of Rastakhan and Secrets of the Sea, which would basically be a BFA expansion involving Zandalari, Kul'Tirans, pirates and naga. Guess we'll know soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'd like the expansion to be a mix of both Brawl of Rastakhan and Secrets of the Sea, which would basically be a BFA expansion involving Zandalari, Kul'Tirans, pirates and naga. Guess we'll know soon.
    plz someone give me pirates. i need a pirate expansion so bad.
    Ill give you all my money blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Feels like most expansions are about trolls, mechs, goblins/bombs and pirates. There's so much more in the world(of Warcraft) they haven't touched upon to change things up a bit :/
    Wait what? We haven’t had really anything regarding trolls yet.

Deleted
    Posted this in the comments on the front page, but probably better here. I stumbled across this text at the bottom of an unrelated PC gamer article, which more or less supports this "leak";

Once every generation, Azeroth's Troll tribes come together to compete for the blessings of the Loa and the favor of King Rastakhan. The no-holds-barred battle forms the basis for Rastakhan's Rumble, the next Hearthstone expansion, which was just revealed today as part of the BlizzCon opening ceremony.

Nine teams will take part in the latest iteration of this time-honored Troll-down, each led by a Legendary Troll Champion representing one of the Hearthstone classes. The Loa, ancient spirits worshipped by the Trolls, will also take part in the fighting as Legendary minions. Shirvallah the Tiger is the Paladin Loa, which costs a cool 25-Mana to cast. You can reduce that outlay by casting spells, but even so it seems like a restrictive price for an effect that's probably only going to be good in incredibly slow control decks.

WTB a Bwonsamdi hero card or alternative hero

Deleted
    The first card announced was a pirate....

The portrait of the Rogue Troll was a pirate....

Its not a pirate expansion....but i got my pirate dose T_T