Blizzard Q&A Submission Thread (EU) : Some love

Hello fellow wizards,

Not trying to be a speaker or anything like it, but since Blizzard opened the BlizzCon 2018 Q&A Submission Thread, I felt like it could be nice to be heard. Therefore I submitted a question that keeps coming back quite a lot with all my mage friends and from what I've been reading since the launch of BfA. You also more than welcome to submit questions as well, since that on 18 pages so far, only one question is Mage related.

Q&A THREAD

Many classes are getting a lot of – certainly needed – attention for the coming patch, but the Mage community feels all the recent number tweakings don’t answer the current gameplay and rotational issues (Fire spec & Arcane spec). Any future plans to address those particular issues?

They are more likely to answer the questions that have the most likes / support so feel free to show some love and bump this one up. You can also submit your own questions of course and I'm quite sure everyone here will upvote so we can have a proper answer to what is wrong with the specs we love.

En Taro Tassadar (damn, wrong game)

PS : American friends, you are also more than welcome to post on the NA forums, it will most likely have a better impact.

Peace guys

What's the point of asking the question they can't even answer? I can give you an answer to this question even mow 'we are ware of the issue, and we are looking into that'. Developers will never share any specific infirmation about the design plans because they simply can't do it. It is so called commercial confidentiality.

Well, better ask anyway. At least we try something, even though I make no mistake nor illusions and this will probably end up with the typical answer you mention, or no answer at all. Just felt right to at least give it a try.

But then why wouldn't the so called commercial confidentiality also apply on all the changes regarding Shamans, SP, etc. and not just to Mages ? They do share a lot about their changes. Doesn't really make sense to me.