Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Not sure If I'd really worry about a mid day lead by 1 vote... with a total of 4 votes out... and Majority (6) needed for a lynch...
    There's a number of reasons for me to worry, actually. It's very quiet and people are prone to not voting or applying much pressure during D1 until it's time to conveniently pile on whoever is the leading train during the later portion of the day phase. To a degree the silence can likely be attributed to the fact that it's Halloween. Yet as the last game proved it is incredibly easy for scum to sit back and rely on being subtle to fly completely under the radar.

We also only have ten players this time around so there's greater stakes at play when it comes to losing someone who is guaranteed to be active, engaged and throwing theories at the wall to see what - if anything - sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Currently alive players:
    1. Graeham
    2. listo95
    3. Danner
    4. Largehorn
    5. dupti
    6. Marack
    7. Zexism
    8. Robozerim
    9. Virothe
    10. Dendrek
    Nef might be evil incarnate. Should we just assume he's the zombie?

I did RNG, got 2. If this list were ordered, I'd be voting on myself. Fortunately, Nef is evil (as discussed above), so...

Vote Listo

Reminder:

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Nef might be evil incarnate. Should we just assume he's the zombie?

I did RNG, got 2. If this list were ordered, I'd be voting on myself. Fortunately, Nef is evil (as discussed above), so...

Vote Listo
    I am a capricious and vindictive mod. The list is ordered by signup. And no, I was a pirate this year.

EDIT: Also, current votecount:

Largehorn: 1 (Danner)
    Danner: 1 (Largehorn)
    Graeham: 2 (Robozerim, Marack)
    Robozerim: 1 (Graeham)
    Listo95: 1 (Dendrek)
    Last edited by Nefarious Tea; 2018-11-01 at 07:00 AM.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

So, with 18h left, can I ask the remaining people who haven't voted to do so?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    By the power of The Tribunal I must vote for!

Vote: dupti

I can get behind that. It's very quiet and he currently has the lowest post count.

Unvote

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I can get behind that. It's very quiet and he currently has the lowest post count.

Unvote
    Yay! Let's all murder Dupti!

Vote:Robo

Opps my finger slipped v_V

Vote Graeham

I'm just OMGUSING, die

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    So, with 18h left, can I ask the remaining people who haven't voted to do so?
    i am having a hangover
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Yay! Let's all murder Dupti!

Vote:Robo

Opps my finger slipped v_V
    Ow. That may or may not have hit me in the eye, but it definitely struck me right in the heart, right through my back. We're supposed to be a team, just the two of us!

Unvote

Vote Robo

I mean cuz I can. Robots are a kind of zombie right? Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Unvote

Vote Robo

I mean cuz I can. Robots are a kind of zombie right? Right?
    Robots are not zombies. Cyborgs are arguable, though.

Thinking about the borg of Star Trek as space zombies kinda makes you see them in a different light.

7+ Year Old Account
    A little over 3 hours left...

Vote count:
    3 - Graeham (Marack, Robo, dupti)
    2 - dupti (Graeham, listo)
    2 - Robo (Virothe, Large)
    1 - Large (Danner)
    1 - listo (Dendrek)

No vote out @Zexism

Do we have enough people on and active to push a lynch anywhere?

Do we have enough people on and active to push a lynch anywhere?
    Presumably, yes. There's no real reason not to just lynch a quiet poster at this point or the rest of the game is going to proceed at a snail's pace.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im ok with moving to Zexism... 3 posts, nothing about game

I know dupti and robo will post more as the game goes on. (Just behind Graeham in votes)

That'd likely just spread the votes too thinly. Especially with just under three hours to go and no real guarantee that others will show up.

For now...

Unvote
    Vote: Robo

I'm willing to switch. The only person I won't vote for is Marack due to to him dying early during the last two games.

Let's try Robozerim then.

unvote
    vote: robozerim
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I'm here and will be until the day ends.
    @Robozerim you might as well claim -- although it probably won't do you any good.

To Marack's suggestion to go for Zexism: I don't think a lynch based on activity following Halloween has any more merit than any other reason to push a lynch today. This D1 probably should have been extended with that information in mind.

Im ok with moving to Zexism... 3 posts, nothing about game

I know dupti and robo will post more as the game goes on. (Just behind Graeham in votes)
    sorry marack I have an hangover and had to get myself vaccinated today because i cut myself on the teeth of some guy
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    sorry marack I have an hangover and had to get myself vaccinated today because i cut myself on the teeth of some guy
    "I cut myself on the teeth of some guy" is a really weird way of saying "some guy bit me" -- unless you literally just scraped a part of your body into the unwilling and open mouth of some random guy and somehow managed to cut yourself doing that? What kind of teeth must they have had to make that possible?