Question Account-Wide Reputation... How Does It Work?

Does anyone of you know how the account-wide reputation is going to work? Is this for BfA reputations only, or will the old reputations also become account-wide? Does this mean that reputation will be taken from the character with the most reputation for a specific faction?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schmonz View Post
    There is no account wide reputation beside the war campaign progress. You just get the transmogs on every char once one char hits exalted.

At the end, nothing will change. If you want the gear on other chars, you still have to go to farm reputation on your alt.
    Pretty sure Champions was going to be BoA - the rest, indeed, you're right.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Kinda curious about this myself!

If the changes are worth it, I might re-sub in 8.1 and get my 100 exalted reps.
    (Only really play for the achievements)

Quote Originally Posted by schmonz View Post
    There is no account wide reputation beside the war campaign progress. You just get the transmogs on every char once one char hits exalted.
    That's not exactly true. Yes, there won't be account wide reputations and more things locked behind reputation become account wide unlocks. This includes transmogs but only those you are able to unlock on that particular character that got exalted. So you can't unlock mail transmogs on a rogue for example.

Another thing, magni quests to upgrade heart of azeroth will also unlock account wide, each one unlocks at new reputation level up to revered. So you don't need to grind that rep on every character to get that ilvl upgrades.

Alos Reputation for achievements will count account wide, mostly for that 100 exalted rep achievement. So people that changed characters don't have to regrind all those reps on new character just to get that progress.